Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,550
    Blog Entries
    102
    So, took the time to read this, and must say, good stuff bud! Looking forward to the next show
     

  2. #32
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,374
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So, took the time to read this, and must say, good stuff bud! Looking forward to the next show
    Cheers bro! Glad you liked it.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  3. #33
    Who is tat mystery man damn it?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #34
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,374
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Who is tat mystery man damn it?

    Group*

    I think you'll be surprised at this!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Group*

    I think you'll be surprised at this!
    Can't wait bro




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #36
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,374
    Blog Entries
    27
    Since I never posted it, I thought I'd do my plan for the TNA BTB before I quit since I'm more into my WWE.

    Here it is:

    No Surrender
    Zema Ion (c) vs Douglas Williams vs Mark Haskins vs Kenny King - X-Division Championship Match
    Magnus vs The Pope (c) - Television Champion Match
    Crimson vs Anderson
    Roode vs Aries (c) - Cage Match
    Joe vs Storm - Double DQ.
    Whole Charismatic Show (Hardy and RVD) vs Kaz and Daniels (c) - Tag Championship Match (After the match Gunning for Kash would attack, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass would make there TNA debuts and clear the ring as tweeners)
    Bully Ray vs AJ Styles
    Tessmacher (c) vs Mickie James - TNA Knockouts Championship Match

    Bound for Glory
    Magnus vs The Pope (c) vs Crimson vs Anderson - Television Championship Match
    Kenny King and ??? vs British Invasion (Kenny King's partner was the man behind the cryptic promos- John Morrison. He attacked King and left as Haskins pinned)
    Zema Ion (c) vs Jesse Sorenson - TNA X-Division Championship Match
    Bully Ray vs Samoa Joe
    Daniels and Kaz (c) vs Gunning for Kash vs Whole Charismatic Show vs World's Greatest Tag Team - Tag Team Championship Match
    Ms. Tessmacher (c) vs Mickie James vs Velvet Sky - Knockouts Championship Match
    James Storm vs Bobby Roode - Last Man Standing Match

    Kurt Angle would get pissed off after No Surrender and claimed that he is the best wrestler in TNA. Angle would defeat Abyss to set up the dream match:

    Kurt Angle vs Austin Aries vs AJ Styles - World Heavyweight Championship Match (The referee was down and the mystery group would attack Angle and Styles leaving Aries on his own. Aries would pin Angle and retain his belt, turning heel. Aries would go to the back as Angle and Styles were stretchered away. The 4 members of the mystery group took of there masks and they were revealed to be the British Invasion)

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  7. #37
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,374
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Since I never posted it, I thought I'd do my plan for the TNA BTB before I quit since I'm more into my WWE.

    Here it is:

    No Surrender
    Zema Ion (c) vs Douglas Williams vs Mark Haskins vs Kenny King - X-Division Championship Match
    Magnus vs The Pope (c) - Television Champion Match
    Crimson vs Anderson
    Roode vs Aries (c) - Cage Match
    Joe vs Storm - Double DQ.
    Whole Charismatic Show (Hardy and RVD) vs Kaz and Daniels (c) - Tag Championship Match (After the match Gunning for Kash would attack, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass would make there TNA debuts and clear the ring as tweeners)
    Bully Ray vs AJ Styles
    Tessmacher (c) vs Mickie James - TNA Knockouts Championship Match

    Bound for Glory
    Magnus vs The Pope (c) vs Crimson vs Anderson - Television Championship Match
    Kenny King and ??? vs British Invasion (Kenny King's partner was the man behind the cryptic promos- John Morrison. He attacked King and left as Haskins pinned)
    Zema Ion (c) vs Jesse Sorenson - TNA X-Division Championship Match
    Bully Ray vs Samoa Joe
    Daniels and Kaz (c) vs Gunning for Kash vs Whole Charismatic Show vs World's Greatest Tag Team - Tag Team Championship Match
    Ms. Tessmacher (c) vs Mickie James vs Velvet Sky - Knockouts Championship Match
    James Storm vs Bobby Roode - Last Man Standing Match

    Kurt Angle would get pissed off after No Surrender and claimed that he is the best wrestler in TNA. Angle would defeat Abyss to set up the dream match:

    Kurt Angle vs Austin Aries vs AJ Styles - World Heavyweight Championship Match (The referee was down and the mystery group would attack Angle and Styles leaving Aries on his own. Aries would pin Angle and retain his belt, turning heel. Aries would go to the back as Angle and Styles were stretchered away. The 4 members of the mystery group took of there masks and they were revealed to be the British Invasion)
    Oh yeah, Angle would get pissed off because he wasn't featured on No Surrender.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  8. #38
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Oh yeah, Angle would get pissed off because he wasn't featured on No Surrender.
    The British Invasion twist at the end was good.

    These are good plans, and if they're anything to go by, your WWE Fed should be great dude!



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  9. #39
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,374
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    The British Invasion twist at the end was good.

    These are good plans, and if they're anything to go by, your WWE Fed should be great dude!
    Cheers dude! I'm gonna make my WWE BTB as big as your one, which I doubt will happen but its worth a try!

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  10. #40
    Nice storylines dude epic heel turn for Aries




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.