Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 130

Thread: Boxing Thread!

  1. #1
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,683
    Blog Entries
    27

    Boxing Thread!

    Surprised to see no Boxing thread! Well here it is!

    Hope Haye kicks Chisora's ass! Come on Haye!


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Surprised to see no Boxing thread! Well here it is!

    Hope Haye kicks Chisora's ass! Come on Haye!
    This is not going to be a pretty match. Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if it descends into chaos and they start wrestling each other!

    The Khan match too, I hope he gets his ass kicked. Not a fan of his at all.

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,683
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    This is not going to be a pretty match. Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if it descends into chaos and they start wrestling each other!

    The Khan match too, I hope he gets his ass kicked. Not a fan of his at all.
    Haha! I honestly think that the two are gonna go at it real bad. Chaos will commence!

    I fuckin hope Khan wins! Come on Khan! Make the Asians proud!


  4. #4
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Khan and Haye FTW

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,683
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Khan and Haye FTW

    SNM!!!

    (10 Char)


  6. #6
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    I think Haye is going to blow Chisora away, but it's going to be a good fight. This is the most interesting all-British heavyweight fight in a long time.

    As for Khan-Garcia, that's going to be a great fight, two great boxers going for a title unification. I'm gonna say Khan's speed will be too much for Garcia and Khan to win on points.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,683
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I think Haye is going to blow Chisora away, but it's going to be a good fight. This is the most interesting all-British heavyweight fight in a long time.

    As for Khan-Garcia, that's going to be a great fight, two great boxers going for a title unification. I'm gonna say Khan's speed will be too much for Garcia and Khan to win on points.
    I hope Khan doesn't get screwed like last time. Chisora deserves an ass whooping.


  8. #8
    Normal Member deadly56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England London
    Posts
    251
    Blog Entries
    22
    I predict a 2nd knock out punch from Haye to Chisora, and for the WBA match i'm going for Garcia to retain.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Chisora got knocked the fuck out !

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,683
    Blog Entries
    27
    Fucking get in there! Haye absolutely merked Chisora! Chisora had him in the round before, but Haye absolutely done the mug the round after! Congratulations Haye! You done Kent and Brixton proud!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.