Page 31 of 653 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 6522
  1. #301
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Tron: Legacy soundtrack.

    Holy titty fucking christ is this amazing.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #302
    John Cena's album.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  3. #303
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    John Cena's album.
    You sir have some problems.

  4. #304
    Fear Factory - Scumgrief
    If I can be serious for a minute..

    EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

  5. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    You sir have some problems.
    I'm getting ready for the Drill Sargent yelling at me so I'm trying to learn how to block out the shit.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  6. #306
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I'm getting ready for the Drill Sargent yelling at me so I'm trying to learn how to block out the shit.
    Ah good reason

  7. #307
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Tron: Legacy soundtrack.

    Holy titty fucking christ is this amazing.
    I didn't like it. Obviously wasn't expecting the next "Discovery", but I did expect more than a predictable "epic" (readver the top) movie score that could have been composed by anyone.

    np: Masayuki Takayanagi & Kaoru Abe - Mass Projection I


  8. #308
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,355
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I didn't like it. Obviously wasn't expecting the next "Discovery", but I did expect more than a predictable "epic" (readver the top) movie score that could have been composed by anyone.

    np: Masayuki Takayanagi & Kaoru Abe - Mass Projection I
    You sir, seem to be a download guru! Do you recommend any sites for MP3's? My pirate ship sank long ago!

  9. #309
    Supernova Goes Pop- Powerman 5000
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  10. #310
    John Zorn - Half Moon Bay

    You guys need to check out Zorn's album "Alhambra Love Songs," some of the best music I've ever heard.
    If I can be serious for a minute..

    EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.