Page 512 of 683 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502510511512513514 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6825
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    haha that sounds interesting. I also just found out Zooey and Ben got divorced.
    The annoying thing about trying to see them in the UK is they play maybe 4 shows tops and they always sell out within minutes.

That would be obnoxious. I'm sure it would be slightly easier for me if I really tried to search it out beings I live in their home state... and often visit their hometown... I assume they probably play there from time to time.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That would be obnoxious. I'm sure it would be slightly easier for me if I really tried to search it out beings I live in their home state... and often visit their hometown... I assume they probably play there from time to time.
    I'd assume they probably play in their hometown at least once a year.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I'd assume they probably play in their hometown at least once a year.
    I watched an interview with vampire weekend and they said they hadn't played a full show in NYC, their hometown, in 2 and a half years! That seems so crazy!

#BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I watched an interview with vampire weekend and they said they hadn't played a full show in NYC, their hometown, in 2 and a half years! That seems so crazy!
    That does seem crazy. I would of assumed all bands who tour the U.S. would play some where in NYC. I know booking agents book the shows/tours and the bands just turn up and play etc.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

So far his album is like a guilty pleasure. No where near as good as the first one, but much better than the last one.

BURNNNNNNN!!

Suck that new bands!!

Blog Entries

Dat voice! Dat song!
    #BeJelly

Down- Stone the Crow

Phil Anselmno's band- least one of them. Pantera was probably his most famous. Cool, laid back dude who lives next door to an old art teacher of mine, also down the street from some of my relatives

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Hank Williams III/Assjack- Red Neck Ride

Hank Williams III

Long Hauls and Close Calls

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries

20 years ago today a band formed that has changed my life. From the moment I first heard them I knew that I would be listening to them for the rest of my life. They have always been there for me no matter what. This is a band that truly loves their fans. I've learned so much from them and if it wasn't for them I would have never met and spoken to one of if not the most important person in my life. Yeah I've been ridiculed, been made fun of but honestly they're a band that I have much love and respect for that I don't care about the ridicule. Happy 20th Anniversary Backstreet Boys I'm proud to call myself a fan and I can never fully say how thankful I am because of them. I had the honor to meet them and now onto whatever the future holds.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time