Page 451 of 680 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441449450451452453 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 6800
  1. #4501
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,449
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    You would enjoy the videos

    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    That's funny, little does Chad Gilbert know I'm Hayley Williams future husband

    I think HolyJose might have something to say about you trying to take his future wife! but seriously hayley williams is awesome. This is my personal favorite... One of my friends showed me it a while back and I was just kind of in shock.
    #BeJelly


  2. #4502
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Are myself Dave Grohl, Jared Leto, Ed Sheeran and all my other husbands invited?
    Yes! Dave and Ed are fine, I see Jared being a bit of a drama queen. Ed is awesome live, he played my hometown on my birthday last year, so I had to go.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  3. #4503
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Yes! Dave and Ed are fine, I see Jared being a bit of a drama queen. Ed is awesome live, he played my hometown on my birthday last year, so I had to go.
    fit 42 year old but
    Seen him January 9th this year, his biggest gig and I was there <3


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  4. #4504
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,449
    Blog Entries
    10

    The drummer is wicked in this video!
    #BeJelly


  5. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    hayley williams is awesome. This is my personal favorite... One of my friends showed me it a while back and I was just kind of in shock.
    I have the DVD for this. I've seen them live 3 times. twice in small venues and this seeing this song on that DVD still blew me away. someone who is 5ft 1" should have a voice that powerful.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  6. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    fit 42 year old but
    Seen him January 9th this year, his biggest gig and I was there <3
    Jared Leto is 42!!! holy shit balls!

    He ain't looking so fit in this pic. (sorry, I just googled his name to check his age and this popped up)


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  7. #4507
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,449
    Blog Entries
    10
    #BeJelly


  8. #4508
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,272
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Jared Leto is 42!!! holy shit balls!

    He ain't looking so fit in this pic. (sorry, I just googled his name to check his age and this popped up)
    Seriously!!
    I know i am not pleased at this

    But...



    ma wee babe <3 LOL


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  9. #4509
    Andrew McMahon, This guy is a legend and wrote one of my top ten albums of all time.



    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  10. #4510
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Seriously!!
    I know i am not pleased at this

    But...



    ma wee babe <3 LOL
    Ed is awesome. His Puss in Boots tattoo is cool.


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.