Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Worst Video Game you ever played?

Pretty much as the title says. I am interested in learning what games people really hated. And this may even help others avoid buying them.

I will start i don't know how many people ever heard of a game called Bullet Witch that was exclusive for the XBOX 360. But for me this was the worst game i have played in my life.

The length of the game was 6 levels but here is the kicker there were 5 different difficulties all the same levels just harder enemies.

I liked the concept of it overall but actual play was a let down. I will admit to not being a big fan of FPS games which this was. I stopped on the first difficultly about 2 missions in. Good thing i bought this for €5 lol.

Anybody ever have an experience like that? Or a game you disliked in general?

Look forward to hearing from you.

double switch for the saturn and i believe it was called project edan. i think i played the demo, i cant remember.

also stay away from anything by david cage, unless for comic laughs.

Captain Novolin is high on the list.

Altered Beast on the Mega Drive.

E.T. on the Atari and nothing else even comes close.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    The sonic the hedgehog game that was first released on the 360 and ps3

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    E.T. on the Atari and nothing else even comes close.
    i own this, totally forgot about it. got me frustrated

The Force Unleashed II.

*cringe*

Superman 64

#REAL!

I've played some awful games in my time but I think Superman 64 tops it. I had a friend in second grade who had the X-Men game for the Nintendo and he brought it over one time to play with me. The game was shit but at least I was playing with somebody which has some degree of fun to it regardless of what game you're playing. Superman 64 was a rental to play by myself... and yeah, seeing essentially the first 10-20 minutes worth of game content and repeatedly playing it ad nauseum because the controls are awful(and of course the whole premise of the gameplay) takes the cake for me.

I've played other bad games like Friday the 13th, Mario is Missing(which I liked when I rented it to be honest) and Shaq Fu(again with a friend), but given the circumstances I think Superman 64 takes it.