Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Few overly dramatic statements here! This PPV is what it is. The main MITB matches will be good, the only thing this year doesn't have is an especially top draw match a la Cena v Punk, in Chicago!

I love the fact the drive by ICW aren't excited by the prospect of Punk v Bryan these days. I know AJ is special guest ref but up until recently, before ragging on the WWE became the 'In thing' to do, most on here would be creaming themselves over the thought of this match.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Few overly dramatic statements here! This PPV is what it is. The main MITB matches will be good, the only thing this year doesn't have is an especially top draw match a la Cena v Punk, in Chicago!

I love the fact the drive by ICW aren't excited by the prospect of Punk v Bryan these days. I know AJ is special guest ref but up until recently, before ragging on the WWE became the 'In thing' to do, most on here would be creaming themselves over the thought of this match.
    And the reason? AJ overshadowing the whole proceeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And the reason? AJ overshadowing the whole proceeding.
    These days people would still dribble and moan about the card, regardless of her being there or not!

Blog Entries
    I think they're dribbling because of AJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think they're dribbling because of AJ!
    Id like to dribble on AJ. But I do expect either her to leave with Bryan or Kane. Here's why: her sudden infatuation with punk was too random. Had to be something behind that, right? Also, Kane got off easy after cutting her loose. As we've seen the past couple of weeks, the guys she's infatuated with don't just get off Scott free!

But something stupid will most likely happen, like Vicki taking her out and she's replaced with a normal ref to make the count.

Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    I have a scenario for the WWE title match. AJ tries to screw over both Punk and Bryan. Here's how: they wrestle back and forth, hit finishers multiple times, finally one hits a finisher but is too tired to capitalize. She pins someone herself and makes the count. Tries to declare herself the WWE champion. match is ruled a no contest. Yeah, unlikely. Here's another scenario. Where'd Kane go in this mix with AJ. He's in the MITB match, so maybe she'll play good little ref until there's a winner, earlier in the night Kane manages to win MITB and cashes it in on whoever wins, she makes the count and leaves with Kane. OR, John Cena wins MITB, tries to cash it in, AJ refuses to count, Cena gets up and tries to convince her to play fair, the champion Punk or Bryan gets up and hits Cena with a finisher and Cena becomes the first to lose on a cash in. OR She does count for Cena and leaves with him. OR the unthinkable happens. She calls it right down the middle, doesn't screw anybody, nobody cashes in, and the show goes off the air.
    surprisingly enough i had the same identical thought about the AJ scenario, it just seems so likely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Id like to dribble on AJ. But I do expect either her to leave with Bryan or Kane. Here's why: her sudden infatuation with punk was too random. Had to be something behind that, right? Also, Kane got off easy after cutting her loose. As we've seen the past couple of weeks, the guys she's infatuated with don't just get off Scott free!

But something stupid will most likely happen, like Vicki taking her out and she's replaced with a normal ref to make the count.
    yeah but as kane is supposed to be a monster, having him humiliated or thrown through a table by AJ would just take away his credibility
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Wade Barrett 1979;578773]Few overly dramatic statements here! This PPV is what it is. The main MITB matches will be good, the only thing this year doesn't have is an especially top draw match a la Cena v Punk, in Chicago!

I love the fact the drive by ICW aren't excited by the prospect of Punk v Bryan these days. I know AJ is special guest ref but up until recently, before ragging on the WWE became the 'In thing' to do, most on here would be creaming themselves over the thought of this match.[/QUOTE]

Bitch please! I still am

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Bitch please! I still am
    There are still some of us!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Was betting on Kane winning MITB then cashing in and AJ leaving with him

Pro Wrestling Journalist @ Greggmullenmma.co.uk
    Don't Hate me Because You Ain't Me