Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Money in the Bank card

Right now, the Money in the Bank PPV features four matches on the card (five if you count the preshow match). But I do expect a couple of unannounced matches (Brodus Clay vs. Jack Swagger and Ryback vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks) as well as a segment with Heath Slater and a WWE legend (I don't see the divas competing, instead they'll be featured in some backstage segment). Your thoughts?

Blog Entries
    as of right now this seems like a weak card.. though I do think both of the championships will change hands.. what always makes a fun ppv

I have a scenario for the WWE title match. AJ tries to screw over both Punk and Bryan. Here's how: they wrestle back and forth, hit finishers multiple times, finally one hits a finisher but is too tired to capitalize. She pins someone herself and makes the count. Tries to declare herself the WWE champion. match is ruled a no contest. Yeah, unlikely. Here's another scenario. Where'd Kane go in this mix with AJ. He's in the MITB match, so maybe she'll play good little ref until there's a winner, earlier in the night Kane manages to win MITB and cashes it in on whoever wins, she makes the count and leaves with Kane. OR, John Cena wins MITB, tries to cash it in, AJ refuses to count, Cena gets up and tries to convince her to play fair, the champion Punk or Bryan gets up and hits Cena with a finisher and Cena becomes the first to lose on a cash in. OR She does count for Cena and leaves with him. OR the unthinkable happens. She calls it right down the middle, doesn't screw anybody, nobody cashes in, and the show goes off the air.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    Or maybe everyone hits AJ with their finisher, then they go backstage and everyone hits AJ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    Right now, the Money in the Bank PPV features four matches on the card (five if you count the preshow match). But I do expect a couple of unannounced matches (Brodus Clay vs. Jack Swagger and Ryback vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks) as well as a segment with Heath Slater and a WWE legend (I don't see the divas competing, instead they'll be featured in some backstage segment). Your thoughts?
    Pretty much. The buildup this year hasn't been that good. And the go home show for Raw was the worst in months.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Pretty much. The buildup this year hasn't been that good. And the go home show for Raw was the worst in months.
    i might actually put that as the worst in years rather than months. It was so horrible it gave me visions of the death of WWE.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Or maybe everyone hits AJ with their finisher, then they go backstage and everyone hits AJ
    not good for little AJ.

Blog Entries
    Nobody touching that? Anyone? Bueller? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nobody touching that? Anyone? Bueller? lol
    Yeah she's crazy enough to like that kind of abuse

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masakaritko View Post
    Yeah she's crazy enough to like that kind of abuse
    Oh she's a gang bang girl if I ever saw one. And I've seen a few