Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman101 View Post
    I love Bobby Roode. He reminds me of yes i will say it Triple H. AA was good on the mic he shouldnt of told the fans to shhhh because he killed the promo for me.I hate zema ion. The aj and daniels thing is well different but it would be better if daniels could win for once clean.
    Roode could be better than HHH.

Okay, so I counted 4 back stage with Hogan (Someone said Jerry Lynn and I thought the same thing too with the long haired Blonde dude... Then I thought Johnny Fairplay ugh... Then I thought Johnny Devine *interesting*) and I do believe the final one to walk away was Uncle Fester =). As for Sting, there were 6 or 7 who were on him so that puts it at 10 or 11 that came in? I believe I saw Gunner (thought I saw his skull tat and hair pulled back in a bun) and I am completely clueless on the others. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

And Rob, you should have kept the show on. Darsow and Ion was a really solid match (I'm actually liking Ion since he's been able to talk on a mic), but Angle and Anderson was pretty intense. I am not the biggest Asshole fan, but he works well with Kurt (better than he does with RVD and Hardy imo)... Yes, we all bitch about the AJ/Daniels angle (I really thought it was over when AJ said "everyone's sick of this story" but at least it's giving us some damn good matches (Last Man Standing, Slammiversary Tag Match, etc.) If you don't like the storyline just do what I do and fast forward thru it (I usually let the show go on for 30 mins before watching it on the DVR so I can fast forward thru commercials and anything involving Claire, Dixie, or Brooke.

Personally, I am digging this Deadmans Hand angle. If it turns out more like Parks/Bully Ray I will be ecstatic. If it turns out like AJ/Dixie/Daniels... Well hopefully it can at least put out some decent matches if it's like that.

DRG

Don't know who they are and I am loving it. It always sucks reading spoilers that say no certain people are that we aren't supposed to know. I'm guessing JJ is the leader. And the last guy that left the locker room definitely looked like gallows to me

The thing is that makes me laugh about all of this. is that the deadmans hand. it actually not aces and eights. anybody who plays poker and has good knowledge of poker knows that the deadmans hand is jacks and fives. look it up

To those thinking it's a AAA invasion, AAA wrestlers can't work for TNA so it's not them.

Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    One of them had long curly blonde hair. It looked almost like Jerry Lynn.
    i thought the same thing but hasnt he retired.......again?
    gallows?
    masters?
    gurrerro?

all three can wrestle,
    all in ring ka king
    plus hurnandez? (sp)

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan Pinn View Post
    The thing is that makes me laugh about all of this. is that the deadmans hand. it actually not aces and eights. anybody who plays poker and has good knowledge of poker knows that the deadmans hand is jacks and fives. look it up
    Do you know your western history? Bill Hickok was playing a game of poker in Deadwood. He embarrassed John McCall in a game of poker and the next day McCall walked in and shot Hickok in the head. Hickok's supposed hand was A's and 8's. That is a legend that's been around for well over 100 years.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    Do you know your western history? Bill Hickok was playing a game of poker in Deadwood. He embarrassed John McCall in a game of poker and the next day McCall walked in and shot Hickok in the head. Hickok's supposed hand was A's and 8's. That is a legend that's been around for well over 100 years.
    Totally agree with what you have said, and apperantly that is true, whilst watching High Stakes Poker Season 6, There is a section where they tell you random facts, Daniel Negreanu says that the real dead mans hand is jacks over tens. So my mistake for thinking jacks over fives, havent watched it in some time.

Go to google and type in Daniel Negreanu Dead Mans Hand,

But giving you props Aces over eights seems to be the more popular "Dead Mans Hand"

Jacks and fives is known as MOtown because of the Jackson Five

Quote Originally Posted by MrVoteLibertarian View Post
    Roode could be better than HHH.
    He needs to find someone to sleep with first however...Dixie? Brooke? Claire Lynch?
    Yes, I mark out for Kurt Angle...hate me.

Favourite of all time in no order: Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect and Sting.

Pushing for Roman Reigns to be THE face of the WWE in 2015 since December 2012. Truly hope we see him in that top guy spot.