Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i think the ones back stage werent the ones who attack sting so theres like 8.
    Maybe it is just the whole ROH roster.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Maybe it is just the whole ROH roster.
    I see what you did there.

I will say, I'm more into this than most of TNA's stuff. *coughAJandDanielsandDixieandClaireandKazcough*

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I see what you did there.

I will say, I'm more into this than most of TNA's stuff. *coughAJandDanielsandDixieandClaireandKazcough*
    Basically anything besides that.

Blog Entries
    I think they have no idea, too. And where is Gunner ovw? but who do u guys want it
    Don't Hate on Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman101 View Post
    I think they have no idea, too. And where is Gunner ovw? but who do u guys want it
    I am pretty sure he is.

I think it is Jeff Jarrett with some disgruntled TNA employees and AAA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I am pretty sure he is.

I think it is Jeff Jarrett with some disgruntled TNA employees and AAA.
    I would like to c JJ as a mouth piece maybe, no1 wants to c him vs sting again. JJ, with gunner, joey ryan, chris masters, luke gallows(maybe)
    Don't Hate on Tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyman101 View Post
    I would like to c JJ as a mouth piece maybe, no1 wants to c him vs sting again. JJ, with gunner, joey ryan, chris masters, luke gallows(maybe)
    Gallows is in it. He wore his Isaiah Cash gear that he wore when in Ring ka King. You can tell he was one of the 3 who attacked Hogan if you rewind it.

i think JARRETT , GARRETT , GUNNER , MORGAN , and maybe MASTERS maybe a few x wwe stars and maybe a new star

One of them had long curly blonde hair. It looked almost like Jerry Lynn. This story was the second best. I love the feud with AA and Roode, something different than the usual ones they've thrown against Roode. Zemo continues to capture my attention.

I was a little shocked they showed the Claire chick smoking. WWE would've flipped if that had happened since they are a part of so many different associations. Still it cracks me up how the soap opera angle of wrestling can have people change their persona from one week to the next. Daniels and AJ can be so golden it just sucks that they have to be a part of this awful storyline.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Blog Entries
    I love Bobby Roode. He reminds me of yes i will say it Triple H. AA was good on the mic he shouldnt of told the fans to shhhh because he killed the promo for me.I hate zema ion. The aj and daniels thing is well different but it would be better if daniels could win for once clean.
    Don't Hate on Tebow