Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Deadmans hand, aces and 8's

Am I the only one thinking it is a possibility that Garrett Bischoff might be in it(i really hope im wrong). And who would u like to c in the group. Its been reported that tna might bring in Chris Masters for the group
    Don't Hate on Tebow

Blog Entries
    And this is what now?

prolly jarrett and some other guys. I think tna might night even know at this point

Blog Entries
    The news page hasn't posted Impact results and I stopped watching about halfway through.

not much ideas from it but one had long kinda blonde hair a little bit of black it is from impact I only think gunner, some claming joey ryan if so then why not target tazz? now there 5 so I feel they want to add more now. if they didn't know who it was going to be I feel they should have been smart enough to make them wear sleeves so tats wouldn't ruin it if they changed there mind
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

is it just me or does anyone else feel this group is TNAs version of what the nexus started as in WWE?

Quote Originally Posted by latinoheat928 View Post
    is it just me or does anyone else feel this group is TNAs version of what the nexus started as in WWE?
    If it is a bunch of OVW guys, I agree but right now who really knows.

i think the ones back stage werent the ones who attack sting so theres like 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The news page hasn't posted Impact results and I stopped watching about halfway through.
    You just have to change it back after that AJ storyline is off the air. I turned that shit off too. The second hour was pretty decent. Good wrestling.

Ew. No. It better not be Lil' Bischoff.

I have no idea at all. They showed up with 3-5 more people than last time so who the hell knows. We have to watch the tape again to see.