Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Happenings

Blog Entries
    So.....does this mean the undercard of the proposed GSP vs Anderson Silva will feature JCVD vs Steven Seagal??? OMGOMGOMG!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I disagree with that.I think its been a while to see him in a good film and U.S was good but that video was good too
    How it is that you're taking what I've said at face value is beyond me.

And LOL @ that video being "good". It's a bizarre exercise in ego and latent homosexuality. Van Damme's grasp on reality is quickly becoming as tenuous as Seagal's.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So.....does this mean the undercard of the proposed GSP vs Anderson Silva will feature JCVD vs Steven Seagal??? OMGOMGOMG!!!!
    I love this story:

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvester Stallone
    But I remember once, at my home in Miami, I believe it was in ’96 or’97, Van Damme was there with Seagal, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Shaquille O’Neal, Don Johnson and Madonna… it was a heck of a party. Van Damme was tired of Seagal saying he could kick his ass and went right up to him and offered him the chance to step outside so he could wipe the floor with him, or should I say wipe the backyard with him. Seagal made some excuse and left. His destination was some Ocean Drive nightclub in Miami. Van Damme, who was completely berserk, tracked him down and again offered him a fight, and again Seagal pulled a Houdini. Who would win? I have to say I believe Van Damme was just too strong and Seagal wanted no part of it. That’s just my opinion.
    Hahahaha.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    How it is that you're taking what I've said at face value is beyond me.

And LOL @ that video being "good". It's a bizarre exercise in ego and latent homosexuality. Van Damme's grasp on reality is quickly becoming as tenuous as Seagal's.
    Only the i disagree part part was for what you said i thought you would understand that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Only the i disagree part part was for what you said i thought you would understand that
    I understand what you're disagreeing with. The part that confuses me is where you're taking a comment that's obviously not serious and using that as a launchpad to quibble over Van Damme's filmography. Like, do you really think I'm serious when I'm championing a tribute to groin stretches? C'mon, man. You're sucking all the comedy out of everything.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    I love this story:

Hahahaha.
    Hahaha, not only is Seagal legit tough(as in, he has the skills), he's obviously also legit smart! What do they say? Discretion is the better part of valour.
    Whatever happened to that real fight Van Damme was training for, I wonder?

Here's more Seagal goodness:

Quote Originally Posted by FILMDRUNK
    LeBell was working as a fight coordinator on Out for Justice. Seagal had told everyone that due to his Aikido training, no one could choke him out. When word got around to the 58-year-old LeBell, he proceeded to not only choke Seagal out, but also manipulate a pressure point on the star’s neck, causing him to wet his pants in front of the cast and crew.
    I actually started working on a script loosely based on the so-called "life" of Seagal called White Dragon: The Positively True and Not At All Embellished Legend of Mike Albatross, and much of it is taken from stories and excerpts like this that I've come across over the years.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    That's hilarious! He's certainly got a big mouth and big ego. It's a pity Aikido doesn't have a lot of practical application. Still, I'm sure he could kick MY ass, lol.

Are you sure your script isn't actually more based on the "life" of Frank Dux? lolol So many parallels!

I understand what you're disagreeing with. The part that confuses me is where you're taking a comment that's obviously not serious and using that as a launchpad to quibble over Van Damme's filmography. Like, do you really think I'm serious when I'm championing a tribute to groin stretches? C'mon, man. You're sucking all the comedy out of everything.
    I'm not trying to do that

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....