Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Happenings

https://twitter.com/Philippou185UFC/...34797235458048

Philippou's fight with Ring has been cancelled according to his twitter. Ring got sick and had to pull out of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    https://twitter.com/Philippou185UFC/...34797235458048

Philippou's fight with Ring has been cancelled according to his twitter. Ring got sick and had to pull out of the fight.
    Oh fuck now i won't get the chance to see my man in action

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    GSP asked for that fight

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Bocek/Dos Anjos being bumped up to a PPV fight. No word yet on what fight will air on the prelims if any.

Blog Entries
    Anyone watching tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Anyone watching tonight?
    Nah man gonna download it tomorrow.Tonight its movies night

Oh akbar....

With Condit and Kampmann both losing I hope they make a Condit vs Kampmann Part II. Their first fight was really good.

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see Condit vs Diaz again. Anytime Nick Diaz gets beat is a happy day for me. Too much attitude for my liking. None of it good.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...54-performance

Nick Diaz is one of the most entertaining fighters and personalities in all of the sport. Even though dude has some obvious mental issues, I think things would be pretty dull without overly-sensitive thugs like him around.

I'm all for Diaz/Condit 2 provided Condit doesn't spend this fight running around again making it hard for a several bong-hits-deep Diaz to catch him.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    I know you're a Diaz fan Ape. And while the guy admittedly is a personality in a sport that is surprisingly lacking in true entertaining personalities, if you can believe it. Considering how many fighters there are you'd think there'd be more than just the handful there are - the Diaz's, the Sonnens, the Ortiz's - guys who can actually also happen to entertain with their hands too. Unfortunately it seems that other personalities in MMA, tend to be fly by night-ers or not-at-all-ers, like Mayhem Miller or Josh Koscheck.

In a sport where there are more "nice guys" than you can poke a stick at - Junior Dos Santos, GSP, Anderson Silva - I admit it's much more entertaining when there is a bit more meat to their character. But Diaz just rubs me wrong for some reason. I have always felt that after having such a troubled upbringing he'd be more relaxed and appreciative of his current fortunes. But no, the dude seems to get angrier every time I see him!