Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Happenings

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Maynard vs Miller sounds a better fight than Maynard vs Lauzon IMO.

Dammit i really wanted Carwin to shut that fool up with a KO
    Both are intriguing fights. I was looking foward to Maynard/Lauzon because of Maynard's wrestling against Lauzon's crazy BJJ skills from the ground. Miller/Lauzon should be equally as good though.

http://www.cagedinsider.com/ufc/roy-...e-in-december/

Nelson vs Meathead....SMH...really...Really...REALLY!?!?! This is the best they could come up with? Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    http://www.cagedinsider.com/ufc/roy-...e-in-december/

Nelson vs Meathead....SMH...really...Really...REALLY!?!?! This is the best they could come up with? Ugh!
    They just want to give one easy fight for Nelson just to make him look bettet

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Nah, give me an example instead.

Have you watched other seasons? You know the producers and UFC encourage them to say stupid shit to try amp up interest in their upcoming fight, right?

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    They just want to give one easy fight for Nelson just to make him look bettet
    If anything I would've thought they would give him someone tougher because it's no secret Dana hates this guy. He's stated so before even TUF season in which Nelson won. Dana doesn't like his attitude or look one bit. He's entertaining to me and he's got one helluva chin and has that no quit attitude but he does some of the dumbest things imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    If anything I would've thought they would give him someone tougher because it's no secret Dana hates this guy. He's stated so before even TUF season in which Nelson won. Dana doesn't like his attitude or look one bit. He's entertaining to me and he's got one helluva chin and has that no quit attitude but he does some of the dumbest things imaginable.
    In what way Mitrione is tougher than Nelson

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nah, give me an example instead.

Have you watched other seasons? You know the producers and UFC encourage them to say stupid shit to try amp up interest in their upcoming fight, right?
    Nah seriously the guy is a Jerk Dana really hates him.He doesn't even care about his fighters he doesn't train them well and they fucking hate him.He picks fight with silly ways like who has the biggest straw or something like that.And when they lose a fight he is saying to them that its their fault that they lost because they don't listen to him.Also he's keep saying and he put that thought in the fighters mind that they don't have to win by KO or submission or to be impressive,they just have to win.And Dana really hates him for that

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I used to think Dana was one cool cat until I read Randy Couture's book and he gives an insight to what Dana is really like. The amount of times Dana and Zuffa tried to screw Randy was unbelievable only to turn around later and kiss his ass. Why? Because he kept winning when they didn't think or want him to. And he wouldn't be tamed by them. So, y'know, Dana is VERY two faced

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I used to think Dana was one cool cat until I read Randy Couture's book and he gives an insight to what Dana is really like. The amount of times Dana and Zuffa tried to screw Randy was unbelievable only to turn around later and kiss his ass. Why? Because he kept winning when they didn't think or want him to. And he wouldn't be tamed by them. So, y'know, Dana is VERY two faced
    Dana's a shrewd businessman that's all he is. He cares about one thing and that's making $$$. And he's succeeding at it too. Love him or hate him that's the way he has always been.