Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Happenings

Blog Entries
    by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Nov 03, 2012 at 5:10 pm ET; = As MMAjunkie.com first reported, Alex Caceres now meets Motonobu Tezuka at next week's UFC on FUEL TV 6 event.

UFC executives today announced that promotional newcomer Tezuka replaces Kyung Ho Kang, who was forced out of the bantamweight fight with a training injury.

UFC on FUEL TV 6 takes place Nov. 10 at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel in Macau, a special administrative district of China. The main card airs on FUEL TV following prelims on Facebook.
    Another training injury! What is going on in the UFC? Now for the bantamweight fight we get Alex Caceres now meets Motonobu Tezuka this coming Saturday. 6 days away from UFC Macau, if your not familiar with any fighter, now is the time to start doing research.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Wtf happened on ep 7 of TUF, like the worst decision ever.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Wtf happened on ep 7 of TUF, like the worst decision ever.
    Fuck ep 7 wtf happened in ep 8.Those guys are a bunch of shit fighters and they all acting like drama queens.Especially that red hair loser

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Is this good news? Will women's bouts be a draw or will it send people flying to the concession stands? I'll guess we'll have to wait and see. I'll watch them.

I genuinely think fans will be pretty receptive and get on board once they get a taste of what some of the ladies are capable of in the cage. Ronda Rousey is a smart choice to be positioned as the poster-girl for the division, too, because she's like the perfect combination of Gina Carano and that Cris Cyborg dude (in that she's hot and can legit hurt people).

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Is this good news? Will women's bouts be a draw or will it send people flying to the concession stands? I'll guess we'll have to wait and see. I'll watch them.
    Let's just put it this way, it's way more entertaining then women's pro wrestling. But one thing is certain they're gonna have trouble finding someone to beat Rousey. Cyborg won't do it, she's gonna get a beatdown from Rousey!

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Let's just put it this way, it's way more entertaining then women's pro wrestling. But one thing is certain they're gonna have trouble finding someone to beat Rousey. Cyborg won't do it, she's gonna get a beatdown from Rousey!
    You couldn't be more right about that.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Plus, I can yell "kick her in the cunt!" at the tv. What? Not kosher?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Plus, I can yell "kick her in the cunt!" at the tv. What? Not kosher?
    Lol Rob

Its funny that the only thing that was keeping Strikeforce alive was the women's division

Oh akbar....