Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Happenings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Some really big fights have been set these past few days.

For UFC 160- Cain Velasquez vs Antonio Silva and Junior Dos Santos vs Allistair Overeem

For UFC on Fox 7- Clay Guida vs Chad Mendes

For TUF 17 Finale- Demetrious Johnson vs John Moraga, Gabriel Gonzaga vs Travis Browne, and Meisha Tate vs Cat Zingano
    It will be interesting to see Cain vs Bigfoot 2, though I can't imagine the outcome being much different. JDS/Overeem is interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing how JDS comes back.

I'm thinking Junior is going to run right through Ubereem.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It will be interesting to see Cain vs Bigfoot 2, though I can't imagine the outcome being much different. JDS/Overeem is interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing how JDS comes back.
    Yeah the way Cain looked against JDS, I can't imagine Bigfoot beating him but stranger things have happened I guess.

As for JDS, I see him knocking out Reem.

LOL, what a dumb broad and probably one of the most unattractive ring girls I have ever seen.

Rory MacDonald injured, Johnny Hendricks to take his place and fight Carlos Condit. In the words of Joe Rogam, that's gonna be one helluva fight ladies and gentlemen!

Blog Entries
    Former welterweight contender Jon Fitch was among the 16 UFC fighters who were released from the promotion on Tuesday.
    UFC president Dana White also confirmed with MMAFighting.com that the following fighters were also let go: Wagner Prado, Mike Russow, Jacob Volkmann, Vladimir Matyushenko, Che Mills, Jay Hieron, Terry Etim, Paul Sass, Jorge Santiago, Mike Stumpf, Simeon Thoresen, C.J. Keith, Motonobu Tezuka, Josh Grispi and Ulysses Gomez.
    Each fighter was coming off at least one loss in his most recent fight.

Don't understand the Fitch cut at all, the Volkmann cut surprises me as well. Some of the others I seen coming especially Etim and Grispi.

Former welterweight contender Jon Fitch was among the 16 UFC fighters who were released from the promotion on Tuesday.
    UFC president Dana White also confirmed with MMAFighting.com that the following fighters were also let go: Wagner Prado, Mike Russow, Jacob Volkmann, Vladimir Matyushenko, Che Mills, Jay Hieron, Terry Etim, Paul Sass, Jorge Santiago, Mike Stumpf, Simeon Thoresen, C.J. Keith, Motonobu Tezuka, Josh Grispi and Ulysses Gomez.
    Each fighter was coming off at least one loss in his most recent fight.
    What was the point of releasing Fitch. He is one of the best welterweights in the world

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Isn't welterweight the most stacked division in the UFC? Half the guys in the top 10 aren't ever going to make top 2 - which the same can be said for most divisions

Isn't welterweight the most stacked division in the UFC? Half the guys in the top 10 aren't ever going to make top 2 - which the same can be said for most divisions
    Pretty much. The other really stacked division is lightweight, that's why you see a lot of fighters dropping to 145 like Edgar and Guida among others.