Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Happenings

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I used to be a fan of Forrest, but he just went downhill for me after that fight with Silva then acted like a douche after his 3rd fight with Tito.
    What he did after the fight?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    What he did after the fight?
    Basically stole Tito's last moment in the octagon when Tito was getting interviewed by Rogan, he interrupted Tito and acted like a fool. No class what-so-ever. He later apologized but still Tito can't get that moment back ever again.

Basically stole Tito's last moment in the octagon when Tito was getting interviewed by Rogan, he interrupted Tito and acted like a fool. No class what-so-ever. He later apologized but still Tito can't get that moment back ever again.
    Well he had no intentions to steal Tito's moment

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Apparently Lil Nog is lobbying to fight Griffin at 155. Bonnar was just a rumored opponent for Forrest.

Forget Lil Nog. Phil Davis has been named Forrest's opponent. Anyone think Davis becomes the first man to make Forrest tap?

Blog Entries
    Here's a video preview of the upcoming UFC on Fuel TV 6: Macau; Franklin vs. Le:

http://bcove.me/tmbgtd0s

The UFC's next event is three weeks away and marks the UFC's debut in Macau. UFC on FUEL TV 6, which takes place Nov. 10 in the special administrative region of China, features a main event between former UFC middleweight champion Rich Franklin and former Strikeforce titleholder Cung Le. FUEL TV carries the main card live early in the U.S. at 9 a.m. ET (6 a.m. PT) following Facebook prelims at 7 a.m. ET. The full UFC on FUEL TV 6 fight card includes:

MAIN CARD (FUEL TV, 9 a.m. ET)

* Rich Franklin vs. Cung Le
    * Stanislav Nedkov vs. Thiago Silva
    * Dong Hyum Kim vs. Paulo Thiago
    * Mac Danzig vs. Takanori Gomi
    * Alex Caceres vs. Kyung Ho Kang
    * Jon Tuck vs. Tiequan Zhang

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 7 a.m. ET)

* John Lineker vs. Yasuhiro Urushitani
    * Tom DeBlass vs. Riki Fukuda
    * Jeff Hougland vs. Takeya Mizugaki
    * Marcelo Guimaraes vs. Hyun Gyu Lim

Here's a link to research each fighter's strengths and weaknesses compared to their opponent for this upcoming event:
    http://www.ufc.com/event/FUEL6#/figh...anklin-Cung-Le

This should be a good event with a chance to see some of China's better MMA artists compete.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Nelson is the worst TUF coach ever.Even Silva is better than him

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Nelson is the worst TUF coach ever.Even Silva is better than him
    Yep...can't take a guy seriously when he has the fighters pick straws and pick numbers to see who's gonna fight next. I get that he wants to be funny and all but this isn't the show to really mess around especially when guys MMA futures are in his hands just about. Now I see why Dana White hates him.

My favorite coaches from all the seasons of TUF are Matt Serra and GSP. I'm hoping next season with Sonnen and Jones will be better then this one.

Yep...can't take a guy seriously when he has the fighters pick straws and pick numbers to see who's gonna fight next. I get that he wants to be funny and all but this isn't the show to really mess around especially when guys MMA futures are in his hands just about. Now I see why Dana White hates him.

My favorite coaches from all the seasons of TUF are Matt Serra and GSP. I'm hoping next season with Sonnen and Jones will be better then this one.
    And instead of apologizing to them because he didn't trained them well for their fights,he gets mad with them because they lost

Haven't watch that season but my favorite season so far was Bisping vs Miller

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    The Judges decisions on a couple of bouts has been very questionable if they even watched the fights. Even Dana White was flabbergasted with the decision making. For sure Carwin is the better coach, I get the feeling that Nelson doesn't care about any of his teams' future. (Too busy dreaming about his next cheeseburger)

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey