Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Top 21 Superstars of the WWE Nowadays

Hello people, this is my first thread here, so I'll keep it short not to bore you to death
    I just came across this "Top 21 Current Superstars of the WWE" And quite frankly i was impressed by how good it was.
    Now i don't necessarily agree with all the #s but I'd like to see and read your opinions as well

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/7...ers%20in%20WWE

Hope you enjoy it
    Last edited by Siracul; 06-03-2011 at 03:05 PM.

i followed the link and it sent me to 7 things someone misses bout wrestling ????

yes yes yes

Blog Entries
    It says "Five Things I Miss About Wrestling" :S
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Sorry site fucked up i should've double checked the link :S
    I'll repost in a sec :$

EDIT : Reposted and checked, link should be working perfectly now
    Last edited by Siracul; 06-03-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Jerry Lawler and Great Khali are 2 of the best 21 ?
    That CLEARLY was not the one i meant
    No offense to Lawler he's a legend and i think he can still go a little bit, but not to be in the top 21 Wrestlers in a company that has talent like Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, R-Truth, Sin Cara and many other awesome wrestlers in it

As for Great Khali : Do i need to talk about him ?

Banned
    I strongly disagree with the list Kane should of been top 10 cause when given the ball Kane can out promo 98% of the roster his mic skills are close to untouchable IMO...JOMo being 15 is crazy he should of been much lower im sorry when it comes to his in ring skills its entertaining but when it comes to overall im sorry he just doesn't have it right now i think he should be atleast under 15....Swagger is way to high 13? really...Christian is #2 and thats too high in it self i respect all he has done for the business but he should of been atleast 10 or like 12 #2 is too high when they put him over guys like Randy and Cena. ADR is also another person who was too high #3? he could of been in the top 10 but not in top 5 IMO theres alot of guys doing more and entertaining more then he is right now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    I strongly disagree with the list Kane should of been top 10 cause when given the ball Kane can out promo 98% of the roster his mic skills are close to untouchable IMO...JOMo being 15 is crazy he should of been much lower im sorry when it comes to his in ring skills its entertaining but when it comes to overall im sorry he just doesn't have it right now i think he should be atleast under 15....Swagger is way to high 13? really...Christian is #2 and thats too high in it self i respect all he has done for the business but he should of been atleast 10 or like 12 #2 is too high when they put him over guys like Randy and Cena. ADR is also another person who was too high #3? he could of been in the top 10 but not in top 5 IMO theres alot of guys doing more and entertaining more then he is right now
    Kane can cut promos yes, but gimmick wise ? His gimmick was dead the moment they removed his mask, and had he kept his mask, do you think WWE would've let Kane burn people alive in the PG Era ? I always respected Kane as a performer but not much as a wrestler, to me, he's an awesome entertainer, GREAT mic skills, normal wrestling ability so i'm fine with his number

Swagger being too high is another thing I disagree with but then again this is all about opinions, but I believe that Swagger was a very entertaining champ in his title run, a generic old school daddy's boy heel who was getting better and better every week, his in ring skills are solid, his mic work isn't that bad and was getting better (especially after they told him to stop stuttering on the mic)

In a LOT of people's opinion (Cena haters) Cena shouldn't even be on the list but I am totally fine with him ranking at #8 (It was #8 right ?)

If Christian shouldn't be #2 I have no idea who should, probably Orton but both deserve it in my humble opinion Proof : Over The Limit

The rest i can't quite make arguments about to be honest, as I said, this is all about opinions

[QUOTE=ihearvoices;152690]I strongly disagree with the list Kane should of been top 10 cause when given the ball Kane can out promo 98% of the roster his mic skills are close to untouchable IMO...JOMo being 15 is crazy he should of been much lower im sorry when it comes to his in ring skills its entertaining but when it comes to overall im sorry he just doesn't have it right now i think he should be atleast under 15....Swagger is way to high 13? really...Christian is #2 and thats too high in it self i respect all he has done for the business but he should of been atleast 10 or like 12 #2 is too high when they put him over guys like Randy and Cena. ADR is also another person who was too high #3? he could of been in the top 10 but not in top 5 IMO theres alot of guys doing more and entertaining more then he is right

Soooo..... Essentially you don't think the wrestlers should be ranked high on a top 21 wrestler poll? Christian at #2 yeah maybe a little high but top 5 easily. And yes he should definitely be ranked over orton and cena. They can't touch him! Swagger should be lower? Really dude? Swagger is the shit! He's so smooth in the ring and everything he does is believable! Swagger = future fuckin gold!!!! The only thing I agree with you on is Kane. Love him. Drew should've been higher too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Siracul View Post
    Jerry Lawler and Great Khali are 2 of the best 21 ?
    That CLEARLY was not the one i meant
    No offense to Lawler he's a legend and i think he can still go a little bit, but not to be in the top 21 Wrestlers in a company that has talent like Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, R-Truth, Sin Cara and many other awesome wrestlers in it

As for Great Khali : Do i need to talk about him ?
    The one you posted is old. The one I posted is from TODAY (June 3rd, EST).
    D.O.A.