Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 154
  1. #141
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I just don't why Khali is only in the 4th place


    Should be so much higher i mean he is the tallest guy in the WWE

  2. #142
    Otunga 9? and Darren young 5? GTFO.. That's Top 3 right there.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Otunga 9? and Darren young 5? GTFO.. That's Top 3 right there.
    He forgot JTG! How dare he?!


  4. #144
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Don't feed the troll guys.

    OR MAKE FUN OF HIM!



  5. #145
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,378
    Blog Entries
    6
    Alright, lets give this a shot

    10. Bo Dallas
    9. Summer Rae
    8. Jesse Ventura
    7. Papa Shango
    6. Sky Low Low
    5. Santino Marella
    4. Vickie Guerrero
    3. Goldberg
    2. Ryback
    1. Pedro Morales

  6. #146
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Alright, lets give this a shot

    10. Bo Dallas
    9. Summer Rae
    8. Jesse Ventura
    7. Papa Shango
    6. Sky Low Low
    5. Santino Marella
    4. Vickie Guerrero
    3. Goldberg
    2. Ryback
    1. Pedro Morales
    How dare you not have a brain Robstar? We all should know that Sanitna Marella is far better than her brother. She has skills that no girl can reach.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #147
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,378
    Blog Entries
    6
    Sorry, must have been a typo

  8. #148
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,858
    10: Cena's left knuckle shuffle
    9: Cena's right knuckle shuffle
    8: Cena's left leg
    7: Cena's right leg
    6: Cena's drop kick
    5: Cena's Enziguri
    4: Cena's uvula
    3: Cena's red faced anger
    2: Cena's right teste
    1: Cena's left teste

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    10: Cena's left knuckle shuffle
    9: Cena's right knuckle shuffle
    8: Cena's left leg
    7: Cena's right leg
    6: Cena's drop kick
    5: Cena's Enziguri
    4: Cena's uvula
    3: Cena's red faced anger
    2: Cena's right teste
    1: Cena's left teste
    You sir, deserves the "post of the year" award

  10. #150
    yea i know thanks... haha just kidding bro

    The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

    13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!


    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.