Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm afraid to read something that bad hahaha
    Believe me, it's worth the read.

this thred aint that bad.

plus ive added cooking tips for you all to try

hmmm is this about Earl's son being a dumbass or something?

Okay So I have learned today that a "absolute melt" isn't a new sandwich being put out by Jack in the Box.

I learned Someone can literally AND figuratively "get on your tits".

And I learned that a ref doing thier part with exaggerating hand gestures can not only make them a "melt" but have them "get on your tits" all in one fail swoop...

And hate on Brian all you want, but what other ref do you know that has such dedication to his company that he color coordinates his Shoes to match the Ring Banner? That dude is Impact 4 LIFE (sorry, just finished watching Halloween Havoc 1998)

A melt is a prick basically and i've thought this since the days when he was in WWE. Getting on my tits meaning that he gets on my nerves. But yeah the only good thing about him is that he colour co-ordinates his trainers to the ropes.

Quote Originally Posted by WilloTron View Post
    The worst referee in pro wrestling! All his over-exaggerated hand and arm movements get right on my tits. I mean what the hell is he doing?

Does anybody share my view or am i alone in being anti-Brian Hebner?
    You're right, He is awfull and always have been.

I have PROOF that Brian is not a Total Melt!

Watch from 01:00 until 01:12 and you will see that not only is Brian loyal to his Impact company by wearing his trademark, ring skirt matching, blue sole shoes... But he friggin saves JB's life!

A man who rescues the one and only JB from total destruction can't be a total melt

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

If you're paying attention to the ref, the in-ring work of the talent must be boring you to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishWrestlingFan View Post
    If you're paying attention to the ref, the in-ring work of the talent must be boring you to tears.

OR

The value of Talent is so great on the show that even the refs are worth paying attention too since the men in black and white are far more entertaining than what you see on Mondays and Fridays... You see what I did there sport?

Either way, my point has been proven. Hebner is not a complete melt, so you should get him off your tits immediately

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone