Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

first memory of taking interest in wrestling...

when i think about it, as a lil child i just remember jeff hardy climbing a ladder and jumping of it and ever since then i guess i just carried on watching wrestling but thats my earliest memory...what are you lots earliest memory?

I actually played Smackdown 1 on Playstation before I watched it. It drew me in and then I saw Wrestlemania 2000 on Video, hooked for life!

I was flipping the channels one Thursday night and saw Rey/Eddie summary of their feud. This was right after SummerSlam I think. But that's what got me into it all. I think I remember seeing batista going all nuts on the ropes one night too but I'm not sure.

My friend has just bought the WWF Attitude game for Playstation and needed someone to play with. I had no idea who any of the wrestlers were but it was funny beating the hell out of each other and the different match types were cool. Then he actually showed me Raw for real on TV one day and it was awesome
    My Best Prediction Contest Results

Hell in a Cell 2011 - 1st
    Wrestlemania 28 - 5th
    Survivor Series 2011 - 7th

First thing I ever saw was Sunny doing a backstage angle, which instantly got me hooked I didn't even know it was wrestling until Kane came out and destroyed some poor jobber who's name I can no longer remember.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

The Katie Vick thing with the rape.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I actually played Smackdown 1 on Playstation before I watched it. It drew me in and then I saw Wrestlemania 2000 on Video, hooked for life!
    Like Steve I played all the Smackdown games. I've played them all over 6 different systems too.

But I started watching it in summer 2003.

Vengeance 2003 was my first PPV and Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit for the US Championship was the match that got me hooked. 2 of the best, great match and pretty good PPV.

I've watched WWF/E for as long as I can remember so there's no one memory for me. I was born in 1993 so Raw came along about the same time I did. My daddy watched wrestling with my great-granddaddy a long time ago & so he still enjoyed it. From the time I was big enough to remember anything I watched wrestling. My 5th birthday present was going to a WWF house show & I even had a wrestling cake. I had tons of action figures when I was younger. Got out of it from about 2007 to the first of 2010 but I'm back into it as much as ever.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    wow, i thought i started watching wrestling late but a lot of you are late bloomers ,

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    wow, i thought i started watching wrestling late but a lot of you are late bloomers ,
    You know it

There was a time my mum wouldn't even let me watch it! Harsh stuff, I was in bed and Wrestlemania 17 was on, I could hear it