Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So let me get this straight; no matter how much money we invest into their merchandise, PPV's and live shows, along with helping rating through watching WWE programming on a regular basis, it's immoral to complain, when we don't like something? I'm sorry but if I don't like something, I'm going to voice my opinion on the matter. I'm not gonna do it all the time nor am I going to be obnoxious about it but I'm going to gripe about it whether you like it or not.
    I've made a gripe every now and them myself. But if you look at most of these people who start or reply to these "hate" threads about the WWE, they DON"T watch and probably watch the PPV's on the Internet where they aren't even paying for that. So no they don't have room to complain. Too many today just want to be the old man on the porch saying, "You know, back in my day...." and are doing nothing more. If they do happen to watch a show, they have their pens and papers ready to write down everything they hate and ignore what's good.
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    I've made a gripe every now and them myself. But if you look at most of these people who start or reply to these "hate" threads about the WWE, they DON"T watch and probably watch the PPV's on the Internet where they aren't even paying for that. So no they don't have room to complain. Too many today just want to be the old man on the porch saying, "You know, back in my day...." and are doing nothing more. If they do happen to watch a show, they have their pens and papers ready to write down everything they hate and ignore what's good.
    Alright. I see what you're saying. Sorry about the confusion. Anyways, whenever I watch RAW, I'm not always satisfied. At the end of the night, sometimes I feel a bit empty, like they could have done more. Sometimes, I'm just like "meh". And there are times, like the 7/9/12 edition of RAW where I have to vent because I just wasted the last two hours watching a half baked episode.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAndy View Post
    The problem is coming from the attitude era were everything was edgy and violent to an PG era some people won''t simply accept change, they want everything goes back as it was before, WWE reminds to Metallica, they were the hottest Thrash Metal in their time and when they decide to tune down and make more comercial stream music the all fans turn their back on them

I watch Raw because I'm a glutton for punishment. That, and I still hold onto the hope that something good will happen. Every once in a while they surprise me. I never miss a ppv, and that's where they concentrate all of their effort. And if I don't watch raw and smackdown and only read the results, I may not get the full picture of why the card is stacked the way it is. and some of their ppvs are still good, of course some of them are rotten apples.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright. I see what you're saying. Sorry about the confusion. Anyways, whenever I watch RAW, I'm not always satisfied. At the end of the night, sometimes I feel a bit empty, like they could have done more. Sometimes, I'm just like "meh". And there are times, like the 7/9/12 edition of RAW where I have to vent because I just wasted the last two hours watching a half baked episode.
    The EXTREMELY simple solution to shows that don't fully deliver is to record them then scan through the parts you are fairly certain are going to blow. Unless a person is so ADD they "have to" experience a program in real-time--which is really preposterous when the show is taped to begin with, such as Smackdown--rather than, say, catching it the next evening, this is an ideal way to follow a promotion without the headaches and long dull stretches. (REALLY a lifesaver for those three-hr migrainethons.)
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm