at MITB Y2J and AJ will end the world as we know it

Now that is how you book MITB. I mean, it would make a lot of sense...if it was HBO. However, the terrible product we've had to suffer through since Lesnar lost to Cena indicates WWE is far from actually doing the right thing. But what if....

Jericho wins MITB and cashes it in after the WWE title match as AJ screws both Dbry and Punk to help Jericho capture the title. I mean remember how all you trolls wanted an explanation of who was the girl in the Jericho promos? Well the 'crazy chick' AJ could very well be the answer.

With that said, I dont see it happening and will only be genuinly satisfied if Dbry wins with AJ's help, making him super over as a heel because Punk needs a little edge to his character and I think getting screwed is the best way to go about it while he's going through a character slump.

Thoughts?
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Blog Entries
    While that would be a nice tie-in.....I just can't wait until this AJ farce is over!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    While that would be a nice tie-in.....I just can't wait until this AJ farce is over!
    I know i thouroughly enjoyed it at first, but Punk has nowhere to go with it so she better just end up with Dbry and step out of the spotlight. She's done a great job, but this angle is way too soap operay for my taste
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Blog Entries
    I'd hate both of those scenarios to be quite honest. The "woman in he promo" has no significance to Jericho's character or his endeavors at all so bringing that up, six months after the speculation has died down, wouldn't make any sense. As far as your second scenario goes, I'd hate that too because AJ would get attention for screwing over CM punk and I seriously don't think AJ needs anymore attention now. Despite her crazy mannerisms, I just want her to be impartial, call it down the middle and get this Degrassi-esque angle over with.