Page 97 of 139 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think a triple threat is more likely than taking kaitlyn out of the match. she isn't that terrible of a wrestler even though you are correct that was a sloppy match.
    Yeah, it was. Than in last nights match, Eve had to wait for Kaitlyn to bounce off the ropes, just so she could do a Sidewalk Slam. Kaitlyn I know, knows how to wrestle, but she has brain farted the last few RAW's.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Yeah, it was. Than in last nights match, Eve had to wait for Kaitlyn to bounce off the ropes, just so she could do a Sidewalk Slam. Kaitlyn I know, knows how to wrestle, but she has brain farted the last few RAW's.
    I have faith that she will bounce back. she is hot and knows how to wrestle I hope she bounces back.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have faith that she will bounce back. she is hot and knows how to wrestle I hope she bounces back.
    Look, she is good. I know she'll recover nicely. I just think she got the butterflies and was starting to over think it.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Look, she is good. I know she'll recover nicely. I just think she got the butterflies and was starting to over think it.
    I'm not saying your a hater haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by WewantAw View Post
    I’m told Vince McMahon recently gave a directive to make sure Christian is not prominently featured on WWEtelevision until after the company has fulfilled their commitment to TNA Wrestling.

For those asking what commitment, WWE still owes TNA one more appearance by one of their contracted talents as exchange for their usage of Ric Flair over WrestleMania XXVIII weekend earlier this year, and that talent is Christian. Christian is set to appear at TNA’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view in October and is expected to be advertised by the company.

Vince wants Christian to “be cold” when he appears for TNA which is why he’s been tossed to the back-burner after a TV loss to Antonio Cesaro. While I wasn’t told this, I can only assume this has to do with TNA’s ongoing litigation against WWE.
    what do you guys think?
    source:{
    http://s1.zetaboards.com/newwrestlen...pic/4907382/1/}
    So the latest is he asked for time off to heal more from his injury.

So the 'Devil Incarnate' wasn't neccessarily to blame. Whoda thunk it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So the latest is he asked for time off to heal more from his injury.

So the 'Devil Incarnate' wasn't neccessarily to blame. Whoda thunk it?
    Still doesn't explain why they removed him from the SD opening, I need closure on that lol

Well the sooner he is back the better, always a peep.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Still doesn't explain why they removed him from the SD opening, I need closure on that lol

Well the sooner he is back the better, always a peep.
    Gawd knows but he'll be back.

WWE Universe

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this or even if it annoys anyone as much as me but every time Michael Cole tries to say "WWE Universe", he ALWAYS says "WWUniverse". Surely getting the name of the company he works for correct is paramount in his job? Again, it may just only be me but it really pisses me off every time I hear it.

Blog Entries
    I think Vladimir Kozlov started that when he said, "I come to the dubble dubble to *insert mumbled Ukranian threat here*"

Anyway, you know what he's saying right?

Normal Member

A Good Turn By HHH

Hey guys,

I was browsing Reddit and i came across this video, and i thought i would share it with the community.

I've always been a fan of Hunter, and enjoyed him in the ring. Seeing him go out of character and making a fan's dream come true is pretty awesome to watch.

...Match of the year...