Page 91 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    I'd be on board except for the fact that it's a waste of both guys already built gimmicks
    Kane & Daniel Bryan are doing a amazing job, it keeps me entertained. I woud like it if they were forced to be a tag team, winning the gold and then losing it because of the anger isseus

...Match of the year...

I think that this is where the WWE are trying to go with this angle. A tag team that is always arguring, but beat the shit out of their opponents with their anger fueling them both

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    I'd be on board except for the fact that it's a waste of both guys already built gimmicks
    Your kidding right? It's pure gold

The Miz and Layla bicker

I don't know why but a part of me felt, this was kinda real. I know it's scripted but I don't think they where meant to argue like that and for a long period. When Layla was having a showdown with Eve, she was telling Miz to not interfere and leave it. The Miz obviously carried on and even Michael Cole had to quietly tell Miz to leave it. It was entertaining, i'll give them that but I feel they have some real life beef.
    A star in the making

I thought having Miz there and no Lawler, we might actually get a whole show of matches being called, instead of being ignored due to bickering? Guess not!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I thought having Miz there and no Lawler, we might actually get a whole show of matches being called, instead of being ignored due to bickering? Guess not!
    At least the bickering was actually worth listening to. Besides, it was during a Divas match. No harm done.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    At least the bickering was actually worth listening to. Besides, it was during a Divas match. No harm done.
    also it was prevalent to the story-line that was being displayed in front of the wwe universe instead of a rehash of a match what happen over a year ago.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Ya that segment felt actually real. You heard it in Laylas voice she was really pissed and she is not THAT good at acting she was a good heel but i dont remember her making me believe she was mad like she was last nite

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!

Great concept. The second best bit of the night last night!
    Why Tebow when you can Beltre instead?

I got the impression it was real too. I think The Miz threw her off what she was prepared to talk about and they carried on from there. I doubt there's any real heat between them though, why would there be? On the whole I think Miz did a good job on commentary, not great and I wouldn't want him there all the time, and made a change to Cole and King. It also made me laugh that they were bickering so much that Cole was the one to talk about a Diva's match!

Divas to believe in.