Page 9 of 139 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Well most of you know that I'm a fan of Goldust so I'm loving this. And the swerve they pulled where DiBiase and Maryse were arguing over which one it was meant for, I don't think any of us considered the belt. Well done WWE.

I hope that it is an attempt to legitimise the title.

Someone mentioned on here a few days ago they thought it was gold dust (I think it was you Robstar) and ever since Ive had it in my mind it was him, dident see him being after the Million Dollar Belt comming though, kinda funny wierd and dirty all in one shot. Probably the best segment on Raw last night. XD

Blog Entries
    I am long time fan of Goldust. 1995 I believe. Hopefully they legitimize the million dollar title for a lil while. Maybe Cody will get involved somehow lol.

I thought it was going to be Cody Rhodes who sent the love letters for Maryse and DiBiase and him would have a rivalry at Bragging Rights, but with Cody being one half of the tag champs I'm glad it was Goldust, I hate when they don't put those titles up for the PPVs. And I knew one day someone was going to go after the million dollar belt sooner or later.
    Use what you have. Get what you want.

New guy on commentary?

i noticed it on superstars, anyone know who it is?

he does wwe experience and other shows in uk presenting

Blog Entries
    He was very monotone I thought. Who knows what will come of it. At least Cole aint on all 4 shows lol. Hes already got the other 3