Page 85 of 139 FirstFirst ... 35 758384858687 95 135 ... LastLast
    If Hawkins ends up in another team I would like to maybe see him and Heath Slater team up. Probably way off from happening but I would like for Christian to be like Hawkins mentor or take Hawkins under his wing or tag them since who knows what WWE end up doing with Christian.

The belt looks like a toy- the spinner one. Always has. It was made for Cena as was the US title when Cena held it(remember it was a spinner too)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

since they kept the spinner belt for soo long they should have just kept the u.s tittle spinner belt LOL
    The Rock- "How dare you, little jabroni, come on the Rock's show, and not even have the class to introduce yourself? What is your name?"
    Y2J -"I told you, my--"
    The Rock- "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!"

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    Why would he be TNA-bound when he's just said he wants to get off the road to be with his family?
    Ah, but if he went with TNA later on- he could do both- have an actual life and wrestle

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Honestly my favorite version was the Undisputed Version of the WWE Championship

I'm surprised they didn't turn every title Cena held into a spinner belt

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

If the pictures I saw of the new belt are the real pictures then I'd perfect they kept the spinner for now because the other design looks worse then the tag belts
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    If the pictures I saw of the new belt are the real pictures then I'd perfect they kept the spinner for now because the other design looks worse then the tag belts
    Yeah, I saw the picture too. Not sure if I'd believe it was legit or not. But it didn't look all that great- still it was a bit better than the spinner one. It looked like a very nice toy as opposed to cheap looking toy that it is now, lol.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Something old (Chris freaking Jericho *sad face* )...something new (Reks)...something borrowed (from TNA...it's Kharma, but I'm guessing she'll be back...poor Kia)....something blue? Who is blue?? Maybe, rather WHAT IS BLUE? I smell a reformatting of SmackDown! I sure hope not though...some years they were leagues better than Raw.
    Slick Nelson, World's Greatest Con Man at your service.

‚Äč

I can not believe this belt design is the one that will replace the spinner belt !!!!!! It's SO AWFUL !!!!