Page 77 of 139 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 87 127 ... LastLast
    I'm pretty sure this story was already debunked a couple of days ago.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm pretty sure this story was already debunked a couple of days ago.
    I wasn't sure as I just ran across this at the UFC forums @ UFC.com and looked at the source. I was unaware of anything about this and found it interesting, that's why I started the topic.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    It would explain Ryback's pinkeye (which is turning into Bob Orton's cast in terms of longevity) but since this was the day of Raw and both appeared on the show, its fake.

Brock Lesnar - Bringing back legitimacy, one gimmick wrestler at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I could've sworn he had the pink eye on the SmackDown taped the week before. I don't remember it too well though.

Blog Entries
    I thought this was just a rumor

Blog Entries
    That's what people are saying, however no-one to my knowledge has proven that it is only a rumor. This was reported at UFC .com also, so I tend to believe that something might have happened between the two. It's 6 to 1 and a half dozen to the other on this one. But my main question has yet to be answered. Would this feud make for a great storyline? (Even if only rumor, it's something I believe that creative could work with).

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I'm going to guess that Lesnar would fncking destroy Ryback both "in-ring" and legit. Reeves/Ryback is a big dude and I'm sure he's a bada$$, but not compared to someone with the legit background that Lesnar has.
    As far as in-ring, it would be interesting to see but I can't see Brock jobbing to Ryback either, ya know?
    Personally, I'm thinking Wade Barrett is going to end Ryback's streak, but that's not the topic here.

Well, they're two big guys which we're not going to see a whole lot of anymore with everyone getting smaller, so in terms of visual appeal(I know that sounds gay) it'll be good. Obviously Lesnar can go, but we haven't seen a whole lot of Ryback. It'll certainly give Ryback a believability factor to him after all these 2 on 1 squashes... though having said that he's earning that naturally by actually going up against guys on the roster and getting his share of offense against him.

The limiting factor between the two of them by far is promo ability. Brock can real-talk but with how fake and scripted everything is, real-talk isn't good enough. Ryback hasn't talked much so I don't know about him. I don't know if they can build a feud with words.

Put them in an octagon, not a ring.