Page 76 of 139 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 86 126 ... LastLast
    A Saturday morning cartoon would be the greatest thing ever.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

What a start too the weekend

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

We talking about something like Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling show I grew up on? I can't believe they let Sheik do some PSAs.

I can see it now.

Evan Borne PSA- Hey kids drugs don't make you cool, so just say no to drugs *he holds up a peace sign*
    Director-CUT! THAT A WRAP.
    Evan Borne-Cool can someone pass me the bong?
    Camera man- Um Evan we are still live on the air.
    Director-Really? *cell phone rings director answers* yep, okay, yeah....Evan it's Vince.
    Evan-F*CK!

And here I was expecting a thread full of crying and rage. Impressive!

Obviously it's not going to be required viewing, and hey... if they have a quota on how many TV hours to waste on replays and flashbacks and they're filling it now, then that can only mean that they'll free up some time on RAW for something that's somewhat important. ...I hope.

Honestly if I were an underutilized talent at WWE and I saw that much TV time on RAW 1001 wasted on talking, commercials and replays/flashbacks, I'd be absolutely livid. I think the scariest part is that they gained a whole hour of TV and they still couldn't fit in a Divas match... not that I'm particularly hungry for a Divas match or nothing but there's an entire division there being ignored and that's depressing regardless of what division it is.

Again, I hope this Saturday morning show is going to relieve some of that pointless replay time. I know I'm going to see that Triple H/Brock Lesnar promo video on SmackDown tonight and I'm going to lose my mind because of it.

...and God damnit I can't stop looking at Akeem being a jive turkey.

Blog Entries
    I see Laurinitis has been removed from the Australian Raw tour. Apparently AJ's coming now though, yet to be confirmed. Have to get my rotten tomatoes ready

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I see Laurinitis has been removed from the Australian Raw tour. Apparently AJ's coming now though, yet to be confirmed. Have to get my rotten tomatoes ready
    Don't forget your sour grapes.

But I seriously doubt she'll make an appearance to the arena. She'll most likely be backstage. Just a hunch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Don't forget your sour grapes.

But I seriously doubt she'll make an appearance to the arena. She'll most likely be backstage. Just a hunch.
    What on earth do you think she'll be doing backstage? Making decisions? Sorry, I don't think so. She's probably just coming to be a special guest ref or something in DBD's matches

Blog Entries
    On Triple H vs. Lesnar: Really enjoyed the HHH/Lesnar business with @ShawnMichaels and @HeymanHustle adding greatly to the process. The segment left me wanting more which I perceive as a good thing. I was thinking that it would be a potentially long night for Shawn in his hometown, I speak from experience, but I was wrong. I was looking for the 'heater' and got an off speed pitch.

Can someone tell me what JR means by this?

Blog Entries

Post Brock Lesnar "Fight" altercation - Backstage @ RAW!!

Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to pro-wrestling blog The Wrestling Observer, former UFC champion Lesnar got into fisticuffs at a backstage rehearsal for a WWE ‘SummerSlam’ event. He and another pro-wrestler were working through a routine when things went awry.

"Lesnar left the building after getting into a physical altercation with fellow WWE superstar, Ryan Reeves, known in ring as Ryback.

Not much information is being let out, but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse a major angle with SummerSlam opponent Triple H. Before things even began, Reeves, who was also in the building, got into a heated argument with Lesnar. It is uncertain what the argument was about.

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reeves suffered a laceration above his left eyebrow which is required stitches. “Ryback” will not be competing tonight as he was originally planned. Lesnar left the building immediately, and all efforts to reach him have failed.”

There has been no comment from the WWE or Lesnar on the alleged incident. If it did happen as reported it could be enough to end Lesnar’s contract with the company but he is a valuable asset and thus it is more likely to be swept under the carpet".

This was from August 6, 2012. It seems that Ryback's "red" eye he's recently been shown with is a small reminder for him to NOT piss off Lesnar. What a feud or storyline this could make. It's something that WWE creative can use to their advantage in the future for a decent feud instead of these squash matches Ryback's always in.

What do you think of this? Would Ryback vs. Lesnar be a good feud with a good build if WWE used this altercation as an angle for a storyline?

I think it has great potential and could make for some really good matches.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I was here !