Page 63 of 139 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 ... LastLast
    Kharma is backed by most of the IWC, and most are outraged and want the latest on what's happening with her. I think its stupid to include a topic like this in the thread made for small, insignificant things.

Blog Entries
    They're only small in the long run. If she is indeed fired, she's no longer a WWE topic. If she stays, then making a thread would be pointless, wouldn't you think?

And which threads are valuable in the long run? The direct-tv vs viacom thread or the brian hebner thread?

Blog Entries
    Was that in the WWE section? No. I don't mod the TNA forum

I don't really post threads either, but I'm sure like most people, when something like this breaks, we go to the topic made for it and read what people have to say about it and what the latest news is. It's a hassle to go through the forum looking for this thread when we could've just clicked on the thread in the front page

Blog Entries
    Look, let me make it easy for you

I'm sure you have more important things to do with your day and so do I so I hope this clears things up.

lol I'm not even butthurt but it's cool...how you got to be a moderator is beyond me

Blog Entries
    Well, look at it this way. Since this is a thread where minor topics can be discussed, it'll be a lot easier to know where the discussion of a minor topic, such as the rumors surrounding Kharma's supposed firing, can take place. If it lasts long, great. You'll still get to have a discussion. If it doesn't kick off or no one gives a shit after three days, then it probably didn't deserve it's own thread to begin with, eh?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davieboytellem View Post
    lol I'm not even butthurt but it's cool...how you got to be a moderator is beyond me
    How you got your definition of what a moderator should be is beyond even my powers of reckoning but anyway....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davieboytellem View Post
    I just want to make sure I am clear on what the fuck I just read.

Kharma had rumors cirulating that she may have been canned, a thread was made about said rumors.

Rumors turned out to be false, so thread was added to larger thread about ultimately small things.

you start bitching that her not actually getting close to fired is not a "small thing"

so, if I understand this correctly, you see a quick mistake made by a web designer as a "Big thing"?
    You may want to distance yourself from the internet from now on.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.