Page 60 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Hey I just caught this on Shane McMahon's Wiki page;

He has returned to WWE, but for a short time only, as the current President and Chief Executive Officer, Atrinsic, Inc.

Anyone know more about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Only if anal-retentive people show up in here with a laundry list of questions all at once, instead of just one at a time. But, who would be that idiotic - right?
    Idiotic? so, your calling names because I busted your balls over the fact that this thread is about multiple topics and is literally a continuous conversation between people who either have ADD or generally have a really short attention span? Basically preventing people from having a continuous intelligent discussion about one topic. No offense to anyone else on this thread, I'm just busting Robstar's balls here. Anywho, you're probably thinking that I could have just skipped over this thread if I didn't like the idea. Actually I think it was a brilliant effort but if the thread does go long enough, and the people who may not be on these forums religiously might start reading and get confused because the topics continuously bounce around. The point I was making by asking all of those questions in one post relates to having a ton of people at the same time stating their opinions or asking questions. Are you going to respond to all of them? Now don't get all fumy from this post. This is all in good fun. Crazy, I was crazy once. They put me in a tiny rubber room. I died there. Died. I died once. They put me in a deep dark hole, with worms. Worms, I hate worms, worms make me crazy. Crazy, I was crazy once....
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    Hey, you see all those threads below this one? 95% didn't deserve their own thread. Fact.

Hey I just caught this on Shane McMahon's Wiki page;

He has returned to WWE, but for a short time only, as the current President and Chief Executive Officer, Atrinsic, Inc.

Anyone know more about this?
    He hasn't returned to WWE by any means, but he recently took over duties at Atrinsic, Inc, while also running YOU on demand, but Atrinsic, Inc will actually be distributing the WWE network and possibly a WWE network On demand service to cable and satellite providers such as direct tv, time warner, comcast, or whoever actually buys on to carry the network, and Shane McMahon is likely to thank for that. So basically minimal involvement, if it even counts as involvement.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

Hey, you see all those threads below this one? 95% didn't deserve their own thread. Fact.
    yes, but that's the thing, your job as a moderator is to weed those out and merge threads that are related to the same topic, am i right? It keeps you busy. You like it. You know you do.

Blog Entries
    Which is why I created this corner to merge threads to. See how that works?

Oh and if you're worried that too many topics might lose people, let me introduce you to the Chocolate Blades of Thunder thread - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...under/page1613 - over 1600 pages containing literally thousands of topics and still going strong.

Anyway, I have better things to do than be forever reading every thread and weeding out the internet detrius. It's not like they pay me for this stuff.

Which is why I created this corner to merge threads to. See how that works?

Oh and if you're worried that too many topics might lose people, let me introduce you to the Chocolate Blades of Thunder thread - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...under/page1613 - over 1600 pages containing literally thousands of topics and still going strong.

Anyway, I have better things to do than be forever reading every thread and weeding out the internet detrius. It's not like they pay me for this stuff.
    chocolate blades of thunder, nice name. I may have to save that to my favorites so i don't lose it in the endless jungle of these forums.

Blog Entries
    I find if you just skim the surface, all the good cream is usually at the top already

Kharma possibly release?

I just looked at her twitter and this is what i saw. https://twitter.com/Kharma/status/223528006617014273 Any truth to it you think or is it just her toying with us?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeofiowa View Post
    I just looked at her twitter and this is what i saw. https://twitter.com/Kharma/status/223528006617014273 Any truth to it you think or is it just her toying with us?
    What do you think? Thinking is so important.
    you go first

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.