Page 6 of 139 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Woah keep the hate at an intelligent level. There is a Matt Hardy thread flying around.

im sick of him and his egotistical self he was once main event status in my opinion and now he is backyard wrestling crap to me. he has gotten worse at wrestling his mic skills do suck and im tired of him putting on a show for his fans and him bitching about his crappy life. maybe his life wouldnt suck so much if he would get off the drugs and clean up his act. GROW THE F**K UP MATT...

thank you for your time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan View Post
    im sick of him and his egotistical self he was once main event status in my opinion and now he is backyard wrestling crap to me. he has gotten worse at wrestling his mic skills do suck and im tired of him putting on a show for his fans and him bitching about his crappy life. maybe his life wouldnt suck so much if he would get off the drugs and clean up his act. GROW THE F**K UP MATT...

thank you for your time lol
    I think the drugs part fit with Jeff more than Matt.

Blog Entries
    Poor matt just cant get any love from the wwe universe but will say he brings alot on himself. what he brought 10 years ago was great. he was one of my favs but he just doesnt seem to have it any more which is too bad. wish u the best in future endevors

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    Poor matt just cant get any love from the wwe universe but will say he brings alot on himself. what he brought 10 years ago was great. he was one of my favs but he just doesnt seem to have it any more which is too bad. wish u the best in future endevors
    lol love the future endevors part

Blog Entries

sooo.. WWE retires Jillian Hall as a wrestler!

yeah so the title really says it all. WWE have decided to retire Jillian Hall as an active wrestler on the WWE roster. instead she will go to FCW & train the newly signed Divas there (Ashely Valence, Melyssa Buhl, Maxine & Vannah) & may also train some current FCW Divas.

what do you think about this? is it a mistake or a good move for WWE?

IMO this is actually a good thing. She wasn’t appearing on WWE television very regularly and it doesn’t seem as though WWE has any plans to give her a push in the Divas division. No doubt, Jillian is one heck of a talent and will be invaluable to the girls in FCW. This also means she would get to stay part of WWE and has some job security after her five years of service on the main roster, which is a lot more than can be said for most Divas. & plus, she would do a better job than most of the FCW Training Staff have done so far when it comes to training young Divas...
    Right to Un-censor!

I am sure in the end of all that she gets a pretty hefty pay day.

Blog Entries
    Knowing WWE, they could have just fired her, so good for her that they're just retiring her character. I personally never liked the gimmick, as being annoying makes me hate you, and not in a "you're doing your job right" kind of way.

Blog Entries
    Jillian was a fairly competant performer so I'm sure she can give a lot to the new girls coming up, much more than NXT ever could. IMO, WWE could stand to send some of their lesser utilised talent (Finlay/Chavo/Regal) down there as trainer/performers, thereby promoting interest in FCW rather than NXT. I'm sure that FCW and NXT could be a successful merged idea, that way, performers who fail to "win" are given the opportunity to stay on and grow. Moustache!!! U MAD?

I am certain this would be a more successful idea than NXT as it currently stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Jillian was a fairly competant performer so I'm sure she can give a lot to the new girls coming up, much more than NXT ever could. IMO, WWE could stand to send some of their lesser utilised talent (Finlay/Chavo/Regal) down there as trainer/performers, thereby promoting interest in FCW rather than NXT. I'm sure that FCW and NXT could be a successful merged idea, that way, performers who fail to "win" are given the opportunity to stay on and grow. Moustache!!! U MAD?

I am certain this would be a more successful idea than NXT as it currently stands.
    NXT should just go away. WWE already has way too many opportunities out there for a wrestler or diva to get a title shot.

As for Jillian, I am very happy that her annoyance of a character was put to rest. Looking back on her career she had some pretty embarrassing characters. I think during her early years she was apart of JBL's cabinet as something (forgot what her role was), and she had a gross looking thing attached to her face.