Page 50 of 139 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment: what if this actually has something with the WWE working the internet? No matter what, that belt in the picture looks real, and legit or not, Im sure it costed a ton of money.

You're Welcome.
    You attempts at intelligent sounding responses fail when you make mistakes like 'costed.'

I doubt WWE went through all the effort of making such an eye sore, with the sole intention of "working the internet." I really don't see the point in that.
    If you take a look at the top right of the picture, there's a book there that could help with scaling. It would seem that size-wise, it fits. However, it looks very rough. If this IS the new title, it's not finished. The many small pockets on the face of the title have yet to be filled with gems and I wouldn't put it past them to colour the Logo "swish" in red. It does have a very old school feel to it; it reminds me of some kind of Million Dollar belt/World heavyweight title inspired design. That plain gold look.

Just read dags post and i would lean towards it being a side plate, if it is in fact real.

However, I truly believe some bored individual crafted this out of plastic to try and fool others. Just because a third party claim was filed means nothing. It's extremely difficult to prevent a forum from displaying certain things. I mean if WWE were that worried about a leaked belt design and managed to track the photograph over a blog and a forum so quickly; then why are they strugging so bad to stop several HUGE forums dedicated to showing their back catalogues? It took them several years to find one forum i used to visit that had downloads/stream links of nearly EVERY WWE ppv since WM1. I found the page with a quick google :S

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    there is a cd case right next to it. its not much bigger then the case. its fake. if it was real then its one of the side plates.
    I didn't even notice the case
    good eye

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    there is a cd case right next to it. its not much bigger then the case. its fake. if it was real then its one of the side plates.
    You beat me to saying it. It's probably just a plate to the side of the championship. not as ugly as we thought

Blog Entries
    whole thing is fake

if the new belt will go with any type of styling it will go like this

http://itswilltime.files.wordpress.c...d0img_0091.jpg

because they were made at the same time apparently.

it also ties in with the rumour that it's silver. It's not a side plate because there is no detailing, and I think it possible that it good be some kind of center plate that goes on top of the main part but it sucks even with being as that.
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    whole thing is fake

if the new belt will go with any type of styling it will go like this

http://itswilltime.files.wordpress.c...d0img_0091.jpg

because they were made at the same time apparently.

it also ties in with the rumour that it's silver. It's not a side plate because there is no detailing, and I think it possible that it good be some kind of center plate that goes on top of the main part but it sucks even with being as that.
    god I hate those titles, they look like fucking novelty "stretched pennies"

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Take this for what its worth, Wrestlezone are reporting this story now, saying that PWInsider.com have confirmed with the WWE that this is legit and that this, while unfinished is still the new belt. Again take that for what its worth, don't be surprised to see Clark report it on this site to.

Blog Entries
    Cannot be real.

If it is;

This is stupid.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

With the "people power" they should let the fans submit title designs. Then pick like their top 5 choices and have the people vote on it through their social media sites. They could have a prize for the winner like cash or some type of super wrestlemania package.

If you look closely it actually looks like one of the pieces that go on the side of the belt which would explain the fact that it is square, it has no color, and there is no where to put a name plate.

vivid-imaginations-wwe-title-belts--championship-spinning-belt.jpghere's a refrence point.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Take this for what its worth, Wrestlezone are reporting this story now, saying that PWInsider.com have confirmed with the WWE that this is legit and that this, while unfinished is still the new belt. Again take that for what its worth, don't be surprised to see Clark report it on this site to.
    I hope it looks 10 times better than that when it is fully finished because that looks horrible and I hope that is the side plate as well.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones