Page 5 of 139 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Matt Hardy can piss off as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of hearing about this semi-talented career mid carder. If TNA wants to make him a "star" in their organisation, go right on ahead TNA, because you will just be making your own company look bad. Any company that thinks they can benefit from signing stars that have burnt their brightest years ago (Hogan, Flair, RVD, Foley) is being laughingly mismanaged.

I really liked TNA when their committment to new talent was at it's highest - now all of whatever promising signings or long-termers they have are being lumped in with legends or set to work in feuds of ex-WWE employees. Go Matt Hardy - weigh that sinking ship down by one more bloated has-been.
    This is a rant? If it is, its good.

Matt Hardy is no-longer Fatt Hardy, but rather 4-pack Hardy. Looks like Matt Hardy could easily achieve a body builders physique.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Matt Hardy is no-longer Fatt Hardy, but rather 4-pack Hardy. Looks like Matt Hardy could easily achieve a body builders physique.
    http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-n...rdy-photo.html

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Matt is getting there. Wow.

Matt Hardy!

Crazy? Drug Problem? Too many Grapes? Is it me or does Matt look like Is high as a kite every video he releases. One of the best matches I have ever seen was with Hardy's before I knew who they even were. This is so sad. I like them both, but Young Yeller needs to be taken for a walk. Vince give him what he wants, set him free, do it for us.

Sod Matt Hardy, can we talk about something else now please?? Too much forum room has been taken up by him!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing against you ctaz

R.I.P. Guys

Blog Entries
    There was a forum about this yesterday. but yes matt should be released to start fresh.

F**k Matt hardy

^^^^^
    what he said, Matt Hardy gets too much attention online just for being a nobody.. If he went to TNA it still wouldnt do anything for his career, maybe its time for him to hang up the boots.. I wouldn't miss seeing Matt Hardy wrestle, he's lame, and to be honest all you fanboys that be commenting that he is world champion material are just as lame and stale as him on the mic..

Quote Originally Posted by maddogg336 View Post
    F**k Matt hardy

The only correct reply to a Matt Hardy thread.