Page 49 of 139 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast
    Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment: what if this actually has something with the WWE working the internet? No matter what, that belt in the picture looks real, and legit or not, Im sure it costed a ton of money.

You're Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    I bet there's chocolate inside!
    Maybe....

Eugene loves chocolate

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Urgh, that's horrible
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    Allow me to beg your indulgence for one moment: what if this actually has something with the WWE working the internet? No matter what, that belt in the picture looks real, and legit or not, Im sure it costed a ton of money.

You're Welcome.
    We're getting trolled big time! Hideous belt, legit or not.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    cause, WWE decided, less detail is way better, much less, also, really big diamonds, like, really big, like, diamonds so big as to be costly, but not many of them, many less actually, and way less detail, much less, no title belt detailing whatsoever really, that is what happened, definitely, great title awesome, really
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Blog Entries
    maybe it's just not done cooking?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I'm assuming it's fake, but maybe it's an early prototype? That could be a plastic design so they can get a visual idea of the sizing. Then they would go in and put in all the detail work and coloring. Remember, Punk did say he has seen the new belt and it's not any better (this definitely isn't better) and that it's like 20 lbs heavier (that looks like it would be heavier).

Of course, having said all that, I don't think it's real. The coincidence of Punk mentioning it with some minor details and then a picture just showing up matching those tiny details is to convenient in my eyes.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post

You're Welcome.
    If you think that looks like it cost a lot of money then i just don't know what to say, it looks like it was made in 10 mins, for very very little money
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

there is a cd case right next to it. its not much bigger then the case. its fake. if it was real then its one of the side plates.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    there is a cd case right next to it. its not much bigger then the case. its fake. if it was real then its one of the side plates.
    I was just about to post the same thing. If it is legit it could be a side plate given the scale using the CD in the top right corner. I'm interested to see this new belt, the current belt is by no means great, but it doesn't bother me. It might just be some fan wanting to design their own belt.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.