Page 4 of 139 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Not what I was thinking about... LOL

I was just thinking of ways that Matt could do to re-invent himself as an in-ring competitor.
    He can make it as a mat wrestler or a powerhouse. He can throw in a few flying moves if it doesn't bother him

Matt Hardy has irritated me for a long time now.

He really did not capitalise on the sympathy he got when Edge was caught boning Lita. Instead it was Edge who went all the way to the top as it was out of this fued he found the Rated-R Superstar gimmick.

And for 8 years now Matt has been running aroung the ring like he stepped on a thorn. What's up with his leg anyway? He certainly doesn't move like a speedy technical wrestler.

Matt can go to TNA. Maybe there it will be the "Year of Hardy".

He simply needs to leave there period. WWE will never want him going anywhere near the top, they have never even tried! Obviously they don't think he has what it takes no matter how hard he works or how much fans love him. And I agree that he don't. He does bad promos. He has nothing else to do there. Facing fresh talent in TNA would be a great idea. He cna be an X division champ, then maybe that's it.

I guess the only way to get himself fired is appear on TNA on their tapings and say "WWE I QUIT!" and bam TNA gets one more Hardy.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I guess the only way to get himself fired is appear on TNA on their tapings and say "WWE I QUIT!" and bam TNA gets one more Hardy.
    The ironic twist would be WWE still don't fire him.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Guns View Post
    The ironic twist would be WWE still don't fire him.
    I wouldn't be shocked. WWE would go to great lengths just to make sure that TNA doesn't capatilize on their talent an make them look better than how they chose to use them. WWE learned first hand about how TNA makes all of their castoffs look like class-A wrestler, while WWE manages to make the absolute best look like amatuers inside of the ring.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure the only reason he hasn't done something like this is due to the nature of the WWE contract he signed. You'd have to assume that this sort of thing would be covered in there to assure that talent no longer goes to another promotion and uses WWE to sell it's product.

I wouldn't be shocked. WWE would go to great lengths just to make sure that TNA doesn't capatilize on their talent an make them look better than how they chose to use them. WWE learned first hand about how TNA makes all of their castoffs look like class-A wrestler, while WWE manages to make the absolute best look like amatuers inside of the ring.
    TNA has some of the best wrester in the world, in my opinion, and yet they still go for WWE leftover. They could easily make a major star out of AJ Styles, but he is just playing the 'sidekick' role to Ric Flair, it blows my funking mind.

TNA makes all of their castoffs look like class-A wrestler, while WWE manages to make the absolute best look like amatuers inside of the ring.
    You think that is possible in Matt's case?

Blog Entries
    Matt Hardy can piss off as far as I'm concerned. I'm tired of hearing about this semi-talented career mid carder. If TNA wants to make him a "star" in their organisation, go right on ahead TNA, because you will just be making your own company look bad. Any company that thinks they can benefit from signing stars that have burnt their brightest years ago (Hogan, Flair, RVD, Foley) is being laughingly mismanaged.

I really liked TNA when their committment to new talent was at it's highest - now all of whatever promising signings or long-termers they have are being lumped in with legends or set to work in feuds of ex-WWE employees. Go Matt Hardy - weigh that sinking ship down by one more bloated has-been.