Page 30 of 139 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 80 130 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think that was his original mask

His later mask didn't have the bit covering his mouth

On another note, I've found a pic with him without hair wearing a mask:

It's photoshopped, but that's what he'd look like with the mask, but without hair.
    That looks so weird
    I assume he will wear a wig atleast
    Also maybe he prefers to breath through his nose and the mask caused a bit of restriction
    thats all i can think of
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Loved the old one

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

In connection to Kane, i had a year or 2 out of wrestling a few years back, and I completely missed the storyline how he managed to get his voice back. Any one able to shed any light? i personally was a big fan of him having no voice, as i never thought his promo's were that great when he had a voice. Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dtavares3467 View Post
    you guys need to keep in mind that through all the promo videos we've seen, his head has been covered by a towel, so we don't know if he has hair or not (or if he was still in the process of growing it during those video shoots)
    Wasn't he actually going bald, so shaved anyway? So I doubt he would be able to grow his hair while he was away. Wearing the wig over his bald head would make more sense, and go with the masked look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

On another note, I've found a pic with him without hair wearing a mask:

It's photoshopped, but that's what he'd look like with the mask, but without hair.
    Hahahahahaha. He just looks ridiculous without the wig/hair.

In my opinion the answer is in the promo weather he returns wearing the mask.With them calling it Kane resurrected i think its obvious he will be wearing it then again this is the WWE and with PG the masked kane might not suit the programme.

I'm thinking he'll return with something a bit more Phantom of the Opera; ie fully covered face on one side and partially covered on the other. Also, it must make sense for him to come back heel if they are going with the darker character, maybe he will get his own faction ala the Ministry of Darkness - they could maybe include Averno in it, an all masked heel stable?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HungOver View Post
    In my opinion the answer is in the promo weather he returns wearing the mask.With them calling it Kane resurrected i think its obvious he will be wearing it then again this is the WWE and with PG the masked kane might not suit the programme.
    Masked Kane could work in this age. Taker did, so why can't Kane work?

In the storyline, all Kane's disabilities, his burned face, his lost voice etc were all "in his head' or something if I remember correctly.

I think he will return with the mask. I can't remember if the first promo was before Sin Cara's injury or not (don't follow wrestling so often these days like I did when I was younger). But if it was after, I find it intriguing that at a time when WWE say sales of masks are at their peaks (holiday season) they begin to advertise a Kane return suggesting he comes back with his mask. Kane comes back before/after Christmas, at the ideal time when Christmas has been, people get gifts or receive money, and then release the Kane mask on the WWE shop. Profit from that.

Of course I could be entirely wrong and this could've been long in the planning. I would hope he grows his hair back or wears a wig if he does return with the mask, and that he sticks to the theme he has been using. I don't see a point in going back to his older themes when the current one would fit the character with a mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Formica View Post
    I think he will return with the mask. I can't remember if the first promo was before Sin Cara's injury or not (don't follow wrestling so often these days like I did when I was younger). But if it was after, I find it intriguing that at a time when WWE say sales of masks are at their peaks (holiday season) they begin to advertise a Kane return suggesting he comes back with his mask. Kane comes back before/after Christmas, at the ideal time when Christmas has been, people get gifts or receive money, and then release the Kane mask on the WWE shop. Profit from that.

Of course I could be entirely wrong and this could've been long in the planning. I would hope he grows his hair back or wears a wig if he does return with the mask, and that he sticks to the theme he has been using. I don't see a point in going back to his older themes when the current one would fit the character with a mask.
    Welcome to the forum, chief!