Page 21 of 139 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Something like this needs more than a month to hype.
    Agreed.

This needs alot of time to build!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Its cool he can use his upper body now.
    I never knew that! That's FANTASTIC news.... Such a shame what happened to him. Not only him but I know D-lo felt AWFUL about it and it just about ruined his career in the WWF.

Dynamite crippled himself for the business due to his selfless style. He was a TRUE pioneer. He was also my favourite wrestler. His matches with the Original Tiger Mask in the early 80's STILL hold up today. Anyone who's never read his book PURE DYNAMITE should order it off of amazon today. It's a great read.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Just let the man stay retired. Please wwe. Let him enjoy life outside of wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No. No. No.

As Bodom said, it would need more hype and what the hell is the point except as a cheap way to milk HBK nostalgia?
    WWE milked Eddie's death. Wouldn't put it past them to milk the HBk nostalgia
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I personally think this is an awful idea, i don't know quite why, but it just doesn't sit right with me.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Just let the man stay retired. Please wwe. Let him enjoy life outside of wrestling.
    This much I agree. I don't see a point to drag HBK out of retirement other than revenge, which I doubt HBK will do it.

it would look like hbk has absolutely NO respect for the undertaker just because of the fact that the undertaker was the ONLY guy who came out to ''say'' goodbye to hbk, i know triple h was out there but that was when hbk's speech was over...

First off, At this moment it's pretty doubtful that Taker can even have a match at Wrestlemania this year. Second off, This whole HBK being a ref in Takers match is pure speculated planning. I also don't think HBK is going to do it even though WWE would love to have him there but I just think Shawn is to happy with his life outside of wrestling right now to go back let alone it would somewhat taint his last match with Taker. I sure somewhere down-the-line HBK will make an appearance or two but right now just let the guy enjoy his life. I mean the man has earned.

P.S. HBK & Taker have been in 4 matches together (singles matches) & both have won two each.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    First off, At this moment it's pretty doubtful that Taker can even have a match at Wrestlemania this year. Second off, This whole HBK being a ref in Takers match is pure speculated planning. I also don't think HBK is going to do it even though WWE would love to have him there but I just think Shawn is to happy with his life outside of wrestling right now to go back let alone it would somewhat taint his last match with Taker. I sure somewhere down-the-line HBK will make an appearance or two but right now just let the guy enjoy his life. I mean the man has earned.

P.S. HBK & Taker have been in 4 matches together (singles matches) & both have won two each.
    HBK said he would help WWE in any way he can.
    To Be The Man, You Gotta Beat The Man, Wooooooo...!

I thing it is a terrible idea.

Not because I don't want to see Shawn, but because that will take away the moment of respect they shared last year.

Also if this happens, how does it makes HBK look like? like a has been with no self respect at all.

In which light would like to remember Shawn? As the guy who retired doing what he loves or the guy who was so bitter he costed Taker his streak just to get even? I mean that does not benefit him at all, it will give him a big rub to someone else but it only denigrates Shawn's image and does not help since he is not going to comeback full time.

If he calls it right down the middle fine, but if they want him to have a second agenda I say is a bs idea.