Page 15 of 139 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    I was a huge fan of them both too. In fact, back in the Attitude Era they were my favourite wrestlers, above The Rock and Austin, and when they were jobbing out to 2-Cool I was so hoping they'd get their time to shine.

I lost most of my respect for Matt when he returned to WWE after they shafted him...and allowed them to shaft him again to put over Edge and Lita. How can anyone respect a guy who has so little respect for himself?

These latest Matt Hardy blogs have damaged his career beyond repair in my opinion. He's like the new Damien Demento, digging himself deeper and deeper, making a big fool out of himself and just showing himself to be a desperate attention whore and not a very genuine or likeable person.

The only way he will revive his career is by playing some kind of heel with delusions of grandeur...or a character along the lines of Michael Scott/David Brent from The Office.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy View Post
    That whole thing with Nash in WCW when he lost the mask was disrespectful.
    Agreed. Him losing it in WCW should have never happened and the mask is an integral part of his character. Just saying there must be some sort of luch libre honor code or something that says, no matter what you can't just put it back on.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Personally, I'm glad to see Matt Hardy gone. He was never able to step up to the level that Jeff did. No, I don't mean he couldn't reach the levels of success that Jeff reached. I mean that physically, charismatically and in every way possible (even on the mic) Jeff was better than Matt. I watch Matt now and often feel as if I'm watching an old-timer who stuck around too long. His body movements are stiff and rigid in the ring. Every time his does his middle-rope-leg-drop it's like he's pleading with his legs just to turn out horizontally. I don't think Matt lost a step. I think he lost A LOT of steps and lost them a long time ago. He's just not the talent that he used to be.

Normal Member
    personally,im glad he has gone,he has been rubbish since the hardy boys days,early 2000s,would love jeff to come home again,

Fresh Member
    Wow.Hardys,where do I start,I'll go easy on em,not.They were tag team wrestling's nail in the coffin......I grew up watchin Von Erichs,Road Warriors,Freebirds,R&R&Midnight expresses,Steiners..I'm sure the Hardys are nice people but for me,Just cause you'll jump off something and bust your ass doesn't make you a wrestler.I tip my hat to the balls & effort but those two suck ass...always have.And Matt has always been better in ring than Jeff..Its like how LOD's gear had people markin out back in the day,that gutterpunk look and Edge&Christian got them over.If TNA wants to really get his silly ass over,don't pair them,bring him in face and have em beef.The table is set,and we know he can eat!If you throw elbows instead of punches and you're a guy,you suck....Just sayin...

John Cena's new DVD

watching smackdown last night, i caught the preview of john cena's new dvd but i forgot wat it was called. anyway, i'm not a john cena fan but the dvd looks pretty good. it shows him behind the scene and wat he does out of the wwe. i like dvds like this that shows the realness of wwe superstars and how they really are off camera. wat do you think about the dvd? would you buy it or does it look boring to you?

Immortal will never die!!!!!

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    Exactly, I like that behind the scenes look on DVD's and stuff. And i gotta admit the DVD DOES look interesting. I might get it for my little cousin since hes a HUGE Cena fan. (7 year olds <_<)
    lol umad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA View Post
    Why would anybody get that DVD? John Cena is horrible and WWE DVDs SUCK just. Like TNA!
    Fixed that for you
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

I liked the old TNA dvd's.............
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Maybe its a sign that he is turning heel.

There is always an amount of DVDs or books that comes out for the face star then turns heel.