Page 129 of 139 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1387
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't understand why they have to protest
    It's a massive inferiority complex. They feel belittled. Fucking wrestling fans take everything so personally.

Like efedders!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's a massive inferiority complex. They feel belittled. Fucking wrestling fans take everything so personally.

Like efedders!
    Or like football

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries

Like some efedders!
    Fixed for accuracy
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I can't listen to this guy anymore. Seeya Juvenile Junkie. Again.
    Yes. Yes. Now it is for sure. i officially DO like you. Thanks.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

But you're still going on like a TNA (and it's subsequent forums) are being bullied by the big, mean WWE and it's fans. Seriously, every other post (or more) you're taking a shot at how you're being picked on and shit. Really? You can't just stick to commenting on the product? Your attitude is everything that is wrong with TNA fans - insecure little complainers, so many of you
    ^^^^ Love this comment ^^^^

I'll never understand how some TNA fans think the best way to protest how they say they're treated by WWE fans is by acting exactly the same way as they object to being treated! Amazing!
    I'll never understand why people can't just be a fan of something without having to compete as to which is the better product. I like Fringe but I am not going to debate with an X-Files fan as to which is the "better product" because they both have their perks and flaws, but are still 2 entirely different shows.

Or like soccer
    Fixed that for ya... (American) football fans don't fight and bicker half as much as (Worldwide) football fans do. I might not be a supporter of the Chicago Bears, but I am not going to have a 6 page argument with a fan of that team why they suck to me.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    ^^^^ Love this comment ^^^^

I'll never understand why people can't just be a fan of something without having to compete as to which is the better product. I like Fringe but I am not going to debate with an X-Files fan as to which is the "better product" because they both have their perks and flaws, but are still 2 entirely different shows.

Fixed that for ya... (American) football fans don't fight and bicker half as much as (Worldwide) football fans do. I might not be a supporter of the Chicago Bears, but I am not going to have a 6 page argument with a fan of that team why they suck to me.
    You didn't fix anything the name is football

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I still find it funny how americans refuse to call football football, but insist to call the 'carry an oversized egg around game' football instead, even tho the ball gets kicked max 10 times per game or so.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

he could come back and start a fued with Ziggler with Vickie turning on ziggler to manage Kurt. WM 29 any one?

You didn't fix anything the name is football
    Right... To people outside of the US it's football, but those in the US it's soccer...

Like here in the States it's a Quarter Pounder with cheese, but in Europe it's a Royale with Cheese

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Right... To people outside of the US it's football, but those in the US it's soccer...

Like here in the States it's a Quarter Pounder with cheese, but in Europe it's a Royale with Cheese
    Actually, we call it a quarter pounder with cheese too
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!