Page 117 of 139 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107115116117118119 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1387
    Fantastic commentator and i loved seeing him wrestle in the past as well a great addition to the announce team.

Feeling old now, when I was a kid Gorilla Monsoon did commentary!

On Topic: Great news about JBL, I'm not his biggest fan* but more variation at the announce tables is always a plus.

*no disrespect to him, just I only remember him losing to Mysterio very quickly and being retired so I don't have that nostalgia effect.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Fantastic news. JBL is now my number one incentive to watch Smackdown. I remember his commentary, growing up as a kid, and no matter how much I hated him, whether I realized it or not, I was always interested in whatever match or feud he was promoting and I still feel that way today.
    man...this comment makes me feel old...

Blog Entries
    Well!! It's a great news..I like the way JBL puts over talent...I still remember when Finlay first came to WWE as a Booker's Hand pick opponent for Benoit....Honestly I do not know Finlay is..but it was JBL who made us know about who Finlay is and I later on became a huge fan of Finlay, also browsed his matches from past...that's how a commentator should be...he should create interest..

also, when MVP came in as a highest paid wrestler on Smackdown Roster..his first match was at a ppv (I don remember what PPV it is..) he wrestles with a no name guy...then JBL on commentry box was so great n he made everyone hate MVP...also the same night we had a surprise match of Benoit Vs Regal n JBL on mic says "Cole this is called wrestling....n now Benoit go back to the locker room find that MVP and teach him what wrestling is.." not exactly the same but, something on these lines....

Punk's Rumored Mania Push? And an Orton Heel Turn?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8jMvqH9PgQ This would explain my reaction to it. What is your guys' opinion on Punk getting a Main Event at Mania? Also what is your thoughts on Orton getting a heel turn in the future.

“Damn, I'm handsome…according to the spoon in my hand… and every girl EVER!” - Dolph Ziggler

Blog Entries
    Can't see it.

Tell us what YOU think about it.

WM buyrate will fall under 1 million.
    The CM Punk effect.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

after his wwe title run cm punk is the only guy who deserves to be in the main event (perhaps taker to, but i don't want to see such brutal match as last year, at his age a match like that is an assault to his health)

orton's heel turn is something i can't wait to see. He was a damn good heel and just suck as a face. I hope wwe sings Flair to and make a new evolution with Flair, Orton, Barrett and some other big guy, Clay or Wyatt or somebody like them.

The Punk DVD that came out a few weeks ago, kind of made me believe that he's in line for a WM main event. You have to factor in who he'll be going up against though?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    WM buyrate will fall under 1 million.
    The CM Punk effect.
    I laughed, but the WM/Rock-factor will surely cancel the Punk effect. If he goes one on one with Rock for a title it will be a) a credible match and b) a worthy main event with a mark-hero and a superstar.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'