Page 8 of 139 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Better thing to say, "Vince screwed Vince."
    That is ALWAYS possible.

Goldust had me fooled!

We found out Ted DiBiase and Maryse's "stalker." I was not expecting it to be Goldust or the fact that he was only after the Million Dollar title belt, so that was 2 surprises in 1 shot. Were you expecting Goldust to be admiring the title belt instead of Maryse? Or were you pleasantly surprised with the story twist?

I was honestly surprised too, and it's not too often that the WWE surprises me. I think it was a clever twist, and I'm actually kind of anxious to see where it goes from here. Plus, anything that gives Goldust more exposure is good in my mind. I don't necessarily care for the gimmick all that much, but I think he's a solid wrestler.

I liked it. I was definitely suprised. The Goldust gimmick won't nor should ever be a main event gimmick but theres no reason he cant feud with mid-carders and newbies to help get them over. Even if it means putting Goldust over every now and then to keep him looking like a solid opponent.

I had a feeling that it would be Goldust, I was intrigued however that he set his eyes on the Million Dollar Belt. It;s like they're *gasp* treating it like more than a toy
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I dunno, he's looked in great shape these last two weeks. I think WWE creative has something planned for him. A US title push isn't out of the question, Goldust could give Bryan tips on how to be charismatic!
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

I have always liked Goldust in his various guises, Bluedust etc. Good in-ring skills, decent promos and a genuine "character". The past couple of years haven't been the best and mostly getting places in promotions due to the stroke his daddy has. Felt his initial run in WWF was good, clashing with the mediocre Hunter Heast Helmsley and Marc Mero. I think this revival is long overdue and good luck to him.

R.I.P. Guys

I was really fooled as well. I got a huge laugh out of it.

Does this mean the Million Dollar belt will be passed around to those whom are involved in the comedy bits of RAW?

I thought this was the best segement on RAW. I didn't see this coming, but than again it doesn't really surprise me he was after the gold belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I was honestly surprised too, and it's not too often that the WWE surprises me. I think it was a clever twist, and I'm actually kind of anxious to see where it goes from here. Plus, anything that gives Goldust more exposure is good in my mind. I don't necessarily care for the gimmick all that much, but I think he's a solid wrestler.
    Actually his gimmick is pretty cool. I didn't care too much for it either until I saw him live about a month ago and it was great!!! And he is a solid wrestler. A future trainer in my mind.

"I am not a NUGGET!"