Page 7 of 139 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    About time they took her off the roster. The horrible singer gimmick went for way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Jillian was a fairly competant performer so I'm sure she can give a lot to the new girls coming up, much more than NXT ever could. IMO, WWE could stand to send some of their lesser utilised talent (Finlay/Chavo/Regal) down there as trainer/performers, thereby promoting interest in FCW rather than NXT. I'm sure that FCW and NXT could be a successful merged idea, that way, performers who fail to "win" are given the opportunity to stay on and grow. Moustache!!! U MAD?

I am certain this would be a more successful idea than NXT as it currently stands.
    as for Finlay he is retired as a wrestler except special matches like battle royals and royal rumble he is now a full time agent backstage

but for Jillian all i have to say is thank you for going to train the FCW divas and thank you even more for getting off the TV

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give you my infinite wisdom on this matter. Jillian hall was a great heel diva. Whenever she tried to sing it would warm my heart and put a smile on my face. Yes she was annoying but that was the whole point. Its called entertainment and she sure was entertaining, and that speaks volumes when it comes to the diva's division. Now on to a more important subject, Robstar, can't you be original and not use my sayings (i.e U MAD?). I know you your smart enough to come up with something. U MAD was started by me on this site and i feel you saying my catchphrase your watering down the point im trying to make. True i didn't come up with the catchphrase U MAD but i was the first to use it on this site. I have to give the credit to Cam'ron for coming up with such a genus phrase. So to sum this up for you Robstar FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE IM ONE OF A KIND AND NO MATTER HOW HARD SOMEONE TRIES THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. WORD U MAD???

Jillians singing gimmick was far from entertaining. It was just plain sad. If the WWE aren't going to use her in a meaningful way on television, then it is best that her on screen character be retired and she be used to help mentor future divas. Honestly, I don't know how sound her wrestling abilities are since I never saw much of her in the ring but I just hope she is good enough to mentor future divas to be better than the current ones.
    "Kaos is the law of nature, Order is the dream of Man"

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give you my infinite wisdom on this matter. Jillian hall was a great heel diva. Whenever she tried to sing it would warm my heart and put a smile on my face. Yes she was annoying but that was the whole point. Its called entertainment and she sure was entertaining, and that speaks volumes when it comes to the diva's division. Now on to a more important subject, Robstar, can't you be original and not use my sayings (i.e U MAD?). I know you your smart enough to come up with something. U MAD was started by me on this site and i feel you saying my catchphrase your watering down the point im trying to make. True i didn't come up with the catchphrase U MAD but i was the first to use it on this site. I have to give the credit to Cam'ron for coming up with such a genus phrase. So to sum this up for you Robstar FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE IM ONE OF A KIND AND NO MATTER HOW HARD SOMEONE TRIES THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. WORD U MAD???

U MAD??? lol

I love this guy!

Deepest dwellings of the subconscious mind
    Hey guys......*NEWSfLASH*........we're talking about Jillian F@*kin' Hall. WHO GIVES A S@*T?!?!?!?! Moving right along.....
    I do think it would be most imperative if you left now......

Blog Entries
    I liked her onair role. It was great. Her in ring capabilities were amazing. She never got too much of a chance to showcase that which is too bad. But she will do the divas wonders in FCW. THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD

Blog Entries
    Jillian was a fairly competant performer so I'm sure she can give a lot to the new girls coming up, much more than NXT ever could. IMO, WWE could stand to send some of their lesser utilised talent (Finlay/Chavo/Regal) down there as trainer/performers, thereby promoting interest in FCW rather than NXT. I'm sure that FCW and NXT could be a successful merged idea, that way, performers who fail to "win" are given the opportunity to stay on and grow. Moustache!!! U MAD?

I am certain this would be a more successful idea than NXT as it currently stands.
    totally agree with you. & personally i think that when NXT (thanksfully) ends that the new brand could possibly be FCW. they could just jazz up that set at FCW & make the crowd capacity bigger. honestly, the Diva & Superstars matches no FCW are amazing.
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    totally agree with you. & personally i think that when NXT (thanksfully) ends that the new brand could possibly be FCW. they could just jazz up that set at FCW & make the crowd capacity bigger. honestly, the Diva & Superstars matches no FCW are amazing.
    I know what you mean - it wouldn't make to much effort to make the FCW barn look like the Impact Zone. Probably score bigger crowds too.

Anyway, my idea would have low-mid card talent appearing regularly on FCW shows while staying on the main roster. They could really develop teams and plant seeds for future feuds. There is absolutely NO reason why wrestlers like Regal or Chavo or Goldust can't stay relevant in FCW if it was made a legitimate 3rd brand. Of course the problem here, the reason Vince did away with ECW is because he wants all his shows to be A shows - he can't seem to come to terms with the fact that one will always be second to the other. By having a downsized production he's afraid of looking inferior in some regards - I'm sure his hope for NXT was to blaze a trail *ahemXFLcough*, but Vince was guilty of pushing too hard too soon here and he screwed it up.

Once again, the biggest adversary to Vince is Vince.

Once again, the biggest adversary to Vince is Vince.
    Better thing to say, "Vince screwed Vince."