Page 130 of 139 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1387
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Actually, we call it a quarter pounder with cheese too
    Not according to one, Vincent Vega

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    I still find it funny how americans refuse to call football football, but insist to call the 'carry an oversized egg around game' football instead, even tho the ball gets kicked max 10 times per game or so.
    The full and official name of the sport you play is Association football. The full and official name of the sport played here is American football. The names themselves separate one sport from the other and anytime either sport is referred to as "football", that's a nickname. It's just that the nickname is shared between the two sports.

Also, the football may not be round but neither is an Association football. It's a truncated icosahedron. That ain't completely round either.

Plus, if you think about it, if sports should be named after what it's in contact with, Association football should be called "grassball".

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just wanna point out that, regardless of anything that's been said here, ASAP won't be until 2014. See, in this day and age, wrestlers, in TNA, and sports entertainers, in WWE, are bound to these little things called contracts. I can't imagine that Dixie would allow Kurt to break his contract should Vinnie Mac show interest towards Mr Angle before it has run out (**spoiler** he won't.).
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The full and official name of the sport you play is Association football. The full and official name of the sport played here is American football. The names themselves separate one sport from the other and anytime either sport is referred to as "football", that's a nickname. It's just that the nickname is shared between the two sports.

Also, the football may not be round but neither is an Association football. It's a truncated icosahedron. That ain't completely round either.

Plus, if you think about it, if sports should be named after what it's in contact with, Association football should be called "grassball".
    I love how you've read this once and keep using it as your great proclamation in your argument against football.

It's still infinitely more rounded than an American handegg.

I love how you've read this once and keep using it as your great proclamation in your argument against football.

It's still infinitely more rounded than an American handegg.
    Another Argument you hear a lot is that not much is happening in a game of football (the real one played outside the US).

I find THAT one especially funny, because in all the 'carry an egg around' games i watched 90% of the time people were standing around waiting for the game to start again after it was stopped after playing for 3 seconds.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Oh please! Were not having the Football v American Football argument again are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh please! Were not having the Football v American Football argument again are we?
    Of course, it's bleedin' hilarious.

Ok. Sorry for derailing the topic. Going back to topic right now: No, Angle should stay in TNA. Period.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    English football fans are as sensitive about being called soccer as TNA fans are about their product. Never. Fails.

Blog Entries
    This thread is a year old today. Fancy that!