Page 130 of 139 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1387
  1. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Actually, we call it a quarter pounder with cheese too
    Not according to one, Vincent Vega




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #1292
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    I still find it funny how americans refuse to call football football, but insist to call the 'carry an oversized egg around game' football instead, even tho the ball gets kicked max 10 times per game or so.
    The full and official name of the sport you play is Association football. The full and official name of the sport played here is American football. The names themselves separate one sport from the other and anytime either sport is referred to as "football", that's a nickname. It's just that the nickname is shared between the two sports.


    Also, the football may not be round but neither is an Association football. It's a truncated icosahedron. That ain't completely round either.


    Plus, if you think about it, if sports should be named after what it's in contact with, Association football should be called "grassball".


  3. #1293
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    I just wanna point out that, regardless of anything that's been said here, ASAP won't be until 2014. See, in this day and age, wrestlers, in TNA, and sports entertainers, in WWE, are bound to these little things called contracts. I can't imagine that Dixie would allow Kurt to break his contract should Vinnie Mac show interest towards Mr Angle before it has run out (**spoiler** he won't.).
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  4. #1294
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,858
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The full and official name of the sport you play is Association football. The full and official name of the sport played here is American football. The names themselves separate one sport from the other and anytime either sport is referred to as "football", that's a nickname. It's just that the nickname is shared between the two sports.


    Also, the football may not be round but neither is an Association football. It's a truncated icosahedron. That ain't completely round either.


    Plus, if you think about it, if sports should be named after what it's in contact with, Association football should be called "grassball".
    I love how you've read this once and keep using it as your great proclamation in your argument against football.


    It's still infinitely more rounded than an American handegg.

  5. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I love how you've read this once and keep using it as your great proclamation in your argument against football.


    It's still infinitely more rounded than an American handegg.
    Another Argument you hear a lot is that not much is happening in a game of football (the real one played outside the US).

    I find THAT one especially funny, because in all the 'carry an egg around' games i watched 90% of the time people were standing around waiting for the game to start again after it was stopped after playing for 3 seconds.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  6. #1296
    Oh please! Were not having the Football v American Football argument again are we?

  7. #1297
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh please! Were not having the Football v American Football argument again are we?
    Of course, it's bleedin' hilarious.

  8. #1298
    Ok. Sorry for derailing the topic. Going back to topic right now: No, Angle should stay in TNA. Period.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

  9. #1299
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,378
    Blog Entries
    6
    English football fans are as sensitive about being called soccer as TNA fans are about their product. Never. Fails.

  10. #1300
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,378
    Blog Entries
    6
    This thread is a year old today. Fancy that!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.