Page 125 of 139 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1387
    Kurt is the best wrestler between both WWE and TNA and has been for some time now. The man has no reason to go back to WWE unless he wants to finish his career at wrestlemania. I would love to see him come back and have a WM match with Undertaker, but I really doubt we will ever see him in a wwe ring again.

Blog Entries
    Kurt has been bashing the E' since he left so I don't think it's a realistic scenario

Now just imagine if somebody started a CM Punk should join TNA.Despite the fact he would have 10-15 new opponents of better quality then John Semen and Gillberg 2012,you would be banned for trolling and being anti-wwe which is forbidden on these forumns.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Now just imagine if somebody started a CM Punk should join TNA.Despite the fact he would have 10-15 new opponents of better quality then John Semen and Gillberg 2012,you would be banned for trolling and being anti-wwe which is forbidden on these forumns.
    So you come here and do that anyway? What are you trying to prove? Got a comment on the subject or just a judgement on the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So you come here and do that anyway? What are you trying to prove? Got a comment on the subject or just a judgement on the forum?
    He's the hand of justice

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He's the hand of justice
    Magglis,don't be a karagiozi!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Magglis,don't be a karagiozi!!
    Don't push it JJ, or they are gonna ban you again

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Don't push it JJ, or they are gonna ban you again
    Well, to me that can only mean one thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Fine,ok,if it makes you happy,YES,Kurt Angles does have some fresh feuds in the WWE from CM Punk to Gillberg 2012 to Dolph Ziggler to Randy Orton to Daniel Bryan et al

If I had to swap anyone,I'd send Mr.Kennedy to WWE,feuds with the Miz,Daniel Bryan,Dolph would be good,and send Christian Cage to TNA,WWE have never had faith in the guy as a main eventer.

And BTW,Robert Star,you banned me for going on about WWE copying TNA,yet reports came out on this very site no less, that WWE has people watching TNA and ROh and taking notes,and that WWE copied an idea from TNA because WWE felt they could do it better.

Blog Entries
    No, fool, I banned you for the WAY you ranted on about it. Seriously, if it's your crusade, take it elsewhere