Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112120121122123124 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1387
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWorldOrder View Post
    If anything Kurt says on Twitter "upsets" you, or makes you "lose respect" for the guy, then consider yourself an idiot. Kurt still an amazing performer. His personal life, or opinions shouldn't affect your views on his profession.
    Of course not! Just like Lindsay Lohan's drug problems haven't affected the way she seen as an actress and Michael Jackson's pedo-lictions didn't affect his music sales and any politician caught with his hand in any sort of jar wouldn't affect the publics opinion of them - would it?

Nah - Kurt's different!

I guess Lindsay never thought to say "Someone hacked my nose" that's the main difference

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Of course not! Just like Lindsay Lohan's drug problems haven't affected the way she seen as an actress and Michael Jackson's pedo-lictions didn't affect his music sales and any politician caught with his hand in any sort of jar wouldn't affect the publics opinion of them - would it?

Nah - Kurt's different!

Thank you, couldnt have said it better.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Nah - Kurt's different!
    The allegations against Michael Jackson didn't/doesn't affect how I see his music.

And let's be frank, just because Angle voices his opinions on WWE via Twitter (fair enough, sometimes he does it in an erratic manner), that shouldn't defect anyone's opinion of his in-ring ability.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The allegations against Michael Jackson didn't/doesn't affect how I see his music.

And let's be frank, just because Angle voices his opinions on WWE via Twitter (fair enough, sometimes he does it in an erratic manner), that shouldn't defect anyone's opinion of his in-ring ability.
    Never said it changed everyone minds. But it did affect sales. (when he was alive anyway)

But Tommy, shouldn't we be considering Kurt as the whole package? Shouldn't anyone being considered for employment come under scrutiny for any and all possible defects? For instance, I might be able to do the hell out of a job, but I might also have schizophrenia or a raging drug habit and that's gotta affect my employability. And Kurt hasn't just aimed at WWE with his Twitter now has he?

Doesn't affect his in ring ability, does affect if you'd want to employ him. Ideally as an employer you want to be sure that your staff aren't going to make your company look more like care in the community.......... that might not be a multi-national analogy but hopefully you all get what I mean. When Michael Jackson first died you should have heard about it along with one of his tracks on a radio, not how it went down though was it, I got 3 joke e-mails about him, the third one hinting that he died before I'd actually heard any news report. I can see it now "Today Kurt Angle was buried in lead lined casket, stealing a vintage move from The Undertaker in the process" its not how it should go down but it will, maybe with a funnier joke. Judging from the Jackson ones probably not much funnier

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Doesn't affect his in ring ability, does affect if you'd want to employ him. Ideally as an employer you want to be sure that your staff aren't going to make your company look more like care in the community.......... that might not be a multi-national analogy but hopefully you all get what I mean. When Michael Jackson first died you should have heard about it along with one of his tracks on a radio, not how it went down though was it, I got 3 joke e-mails about him, the third one hinting that he died before I'd actually heard any news report. I can see it now "Today Kurt Angle was buried in lead lined casket, stealing a vintage move from The Undertaker in the process" its not how it should go down but it will, maybe with a funnier joke. Judging from the Jackson ones probably not much funnier
    LMAO!!! With Cole announcing of course!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    Yesterday i was just watching the match angle had with taker in on way out 06 (an awesome match!) and thought that he is been wasted in TNA, he has done everything possible to achieve there so the only logical path for him is to return to wwe, why?

because when he left, wwe was in a very different position as of right now, there are tons of new feuds he can be into, tons of new things to do, and i think wwe could really use right now, a few examples:

cm punk vs kurt angle in a feud for the wwe title
    daniel bryan vs angle
    rollins vs angle
    cena vs angle ( i know that has happened , but cena wasnt as over as he is right now)
    orton vs angle (remember their little twitter feud?)
    lesnar vs angle (one more match at wm to see who is the best once and for all)
    sheamus vs angle(both have intensity)

and the reason itself that made me write this post : angle vs taker at wm

it could be a great match and a great way to end taker participation in mania (not the streak of course)

so what do you guys think? like any of this options? which one is your favorite?
    do you rather see angle in tna?
    any thoughts and comments?
    If Kurt Angle returns to WWE will WWE be a better place? My opinion is yes, but for how long? And by how much? I believe, WWE will take this opportunity to try and make all the great matches/money they possibly can. They will do this by putting Kurt in matches with superstars such as Cena,Orton,Sheamus,Taker,Ryback,Punk etc. The thing is, Vince is a known to keeping grudges. I know, if Kurt goes back to WWE, some how, when he first arrives, or near the end of his contract Vince will get him back. If I was Kurt, I would just stay the rest of my career in TNA, and not take such a risk going back to WWE, especially, knowing Vince's revenge type behavior. Anyway, what ever Kurt's does, lets hope maybe one day he will be inducted in the WWE, and TNA Hall of Fame.

Blog Entries
    If "He's run out of things to achieve and foes" is the reason for switching, then that means Taker and HHH should go to TNA???
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm