Page 115 of 139 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105113114115116117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1387
    The only thing that will happen is seeing multiple talent become FE'd
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by CallYourselfHoju View Post
    Will Linda losing the election cause WWE to change?
    Yes, because after last time she failed, it sure changed how WWE functioned, didn't it?

Fox news just called that Linda lost. They said she was former CEO of World Wide Wrestling.
    Good for Fox News, they called it.

Do you think the product will change?
    I think the product is constantly changing, so yes it will change... But not because she failed to get elected

End of the PG Era?
    No, it is pointless to beat this dead horse. PG will stay so long as the market and income stays the same. The election has nothing to do with what will "end" the PG era

Will we get an angry Vince rant on Monday night?
    Yes... From @CrankyVince

Will Vince blame the loss on Lillian because of her pro Linda tweet?
    On her and AW for sure... Because that's the logical thing to do is to blame the talent of the WWE for Linda's loss.

Who will get FE'ed now that the election is over?
    HHH, Steph, Johnny Ace, Jim Ross, JBL, Michael Cole, CM Punk, John Cena, and William Regal. Vince will start from square one after this traumatic loss for the company.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

JBL's future with WWE

Very happy WWE and I have worked out a deal for me to return on a full time basis. There came a need when my friend Jerry Lawler had a heart attack and was not able to work, however, I realized how much I enjoyed being back and this was the basis for my decision to return.

I truly love this business, one of my youngest memories as a kid was watching The Von Erich wrestling out of Dallas on Saturday nights. I missed being a part of it over the last few years.

I have been amazed at how hard these guys work, it is a pleasure to be calling their matches. And a pleasure to do homework on each guy so that I can do my part.

When I first had to retire it was the same as my first year coaching football at TVCC in Athens Texas-I was still too close to it to really enjoy the work. When I was coaching I was still playing in the World League so I had more desire to play than to just coach. My first commentary run I had just found out I was hurt and couldn't wrestle and my desire was to return to the ring. I was doing commentary thinking that I might be able to return one day.

I now just enjoy doing commentary, and no, have no desire to ever be in the ring again. I am in the best shape I have probably ever been in due to the mountain training, but a twisted knee, ankle or back and I lose my dream of the Seven Summits-not worth the risk to me and I had my time and I loved it. Commentary is where I want to be.

I will doing Smackdown with Josh Matthews. I have filled in on Main Event some but mainly when Miz has a large part in the show and can't do commentary.

Raw is 100% Jerry's. He and Michael are a great team, I enjoy listening to Jerry and there are no plans for a three man booth with me in it. I am happy on Smackdown.

It looks like I will be doing PPVs as a representative for the Smackdown brand as part of a three man booth with Cole and King.

I cannot say enough how impressed I am with Michael Cole, there is so much more to the commentary game now and he is the best I have seen. Josh prepares well and we don't have the sync that Michael and I have yet, but we will get there. Josh is fun to work with, I love when I get him so frustrated he throws his hands up in the air not knowing what I will say next. Michael and I had a year of commentary behind us already when I returned, Josh and I have only been doing it for a short time.

I don't know where Josh buys those horrible sweaters and gets that spiky haircut though.

And yes, I do have fun ribbing my old boss and Okie friend JR. It's all in good fun.

My weeks are very busy ( I travel out on Monday and back on Wednesday except PPV when I leave on Saturdays), I am training 3-5 hours a day for Mt Aconcagua in January and I am doing Fox Business or Fox News at least two shows a week. My main show is Cashin' In on Saturday mornings at 1130a et. I tape the Fox shows here in Bermuda normally.

I have the www.LayfieldReport.com (which I do with my brother) and my podcast and a YouTube WWE recap show I plan on starting this week. I also write for Fox Business when I have an interesting topic and time to cover it.

I also have my kids program (THE most important thing I have ever done) in Bermuda that I work with daily. I will land on Wednesday and go straight to the school, we started back up this week. Our coach Patrick Calow is making a huge difference in these kids lives with a ton of awesome volunteers.

www.SevenSummitsForKids.com is the place to keep up with the mountains I am climbing to raise money for our kids programs here in Bermuda.

I hope that answers all the questions. I'm happy to be back, I have realized in my time away that the place I really want to be is back with WWE and in this great business.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...d=194176253533

Thought some people might appreciate this.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    I can't express ho happy I am at this news. Fantastic that JBL's staying on full time, he's been great since coming back and brought something to the table.
    Excellent news.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

excellent addition to the commentary team.

Blog Entries
    Fantastic news. JBL is now my number one incentive to watch Smackdown. I remember his commentary, growing up as a kid, and no matter how much I hated him, whether I realized it or not, I was always interested in whatever match or feud he was promoting and I still feel that way today.

Blog Entries
    I'm stoked to hear this! I love JBL on the mic. I think the deal would have to be for him to be able to pursue other things meaning occasionally taking time away.

This can only mean 2 things - a Cena heel turn and Sting's coming!!

thats good news!! ive always been a fan of jbl and i think he will continue to do a very good job in commentary!, plus i think after the seven summits thing, he might have a retirement match in some wm

Blog Entries
    Give him the GM role for Raw and Smackdown.

YES! YES! YES! YES! Also are they kicking out Ross when Jerry comes back? If yes then that does not make me really happy to see Jerry come back.