Page 93 of 139 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1387
  1. #921
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,816
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    So you condone cheating?
    I didn't know sexual tension equals cheating. oh wait
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #922
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    I can ensure it would be better than Kane and X Pac!!!

  3. #923
    Layla is a solid contributor. I am not exactly thrilled with the WWE not letting Layla shine much during her early and middle run with the Diva's championship. If Kaitlyn wins I will eat IrkenInvader's Star Wars #1 fan hat.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamModest

  4. #924
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,816
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Layla is a solid contributor. I am not exactly thrilled with the WWE not letting Layla shine much during her early and middle run with the Diva's championship. If Kaitlyn wins I will eat IrkenInvader's Star Wars #1 fan hat.
    I think eve might be added to that match. do you not like kaitlyn?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #925
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,388
    Blog Entries
    3
    Kaitlyn is hardly worthy of holding the belt now, is she?

  6. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think eve might be added to that match. do you not like kaitlyn?
    I like her. I just think they are pushing her too fast. It would look kind of awkward if she beat Layla.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamModest

  7. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Kaitlyn is hardly worthy of holding the belt now, is she?
    Nope. But I'd like to see what she can do.


  8. #928
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,816
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I like her. I just think they are pushing her too fast. It would look kind of awkward if she beat Layla.
    I get your point. I think it would of been better if eve would of won the battle royal and kaitlyn would of been booker t's assistant
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I get your point. I think it would of been better if eve would of won the battle royal and kaitlyn would of been booker t's assistant
    Yeah. I could see Kaitlyn jumping into Eve's current role. Eve will, like you said, be flung into that match-up eventually. The match needs a heel so if it is not Eve then I would expect Kaitlyn or Layla to turn in order to sell the match formula.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamModest

  10. #930
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,816
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Yeah. I could see Kaitlyn jumping into Eve's current role. Eve will, like you said, be flung into that match-up eventually. The match needs a heel so if it is not Eve then I would expect Kaitlyn or Layla to turn in order to sell the match formula.
    I think layla secured the fact that she is going to be a face going into NOC on raw this week.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.