Page 87 of 139 FirstFirst ... 37 778586878889 97 137 ... LastLast

Is this the leaked picture you guys are talking about?

I'm assuming that this is just the centrepiece (is that what you call it?) It looks gaudy to be honest, way too much gold. And it's not really all that different from the Cena Spinner now is it? But if this is the real deal, i'll reserve judgement until it's strapped up. Until then... BRING BACK THE FUCKING EAGLE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post

Is this the leaked picture you guys are talking about?

I'm assuming that this is just the centrepiece (is that what you call it?) It looks gaudy to be honest, way too much gold. And it's not really all that different from the Cena Spinner now is it? But if this is the real deal, i'll reserve judgement until it's strapped up. Until then... BRING BACK THE FUCKING EAGLE!!
    There's a new picture leaked.
    And they'll never bring back the Winged Eagle bud.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    The current "Spinner" WWE Championship belt WAS, originally, made for John Cena. That Championship belt is a representation of the John Cena Era in WWE. The reason it was around so long is because the replica's of the "Spinner" Title belt was in high demand amongst fans, mainly kids. The new WWE Championship belt that is coming out is simply a new design as fans have demanded a new look to it. The reason it still looks slightly "flashy" is because is still represents the PG/John Cena Era in WWE, even though it is likely (in my opinion) it will debut around the waist of CM Punk (who has also stated that he hates the new look of it).

I liked Reks, it's sad to see him go. Now I want to see Hawkins & Ryder or Hawkins & Trent Baretta (why did nobody mentioned him?)
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I liked Reks, it's sad to see him go. Now I want to see Hawkins & Ryder or Hawkins & Trent Baretta (why did nobody mentioned him?)
    WHERE'S TRENT!!!

I miss Trent Barretta and his arsenal of crazy moves!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/...wetitle7/1.jpg

That looks like the faceplate before it became the one posted on the other page..

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Well at least it isn't Jeff hardy's diva championship belt.

This is all just to fuck with us. The belt will be ugly and toy like but.. Look at the size of the plate, its a bit bigger than a cd case. This plate is a very first try at a side plate. Not the front plate. I dont know what the shit the big industrial steel wwe plate was because its fucking madness to think THAT could possibly be the new design. Wtf, they must be fucking with us.
    What a real Championship looks like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peppermill25 View Post
    This is all just to fuck with us. The belt will be ugly and toy like but.. Look at the size of the plate, its a bit bigger than a cd case. This plate is a very first try at a side plate. Not the front plate. I dont know what the shit the big industrial steel wwe plate was because its fucking madness to think THAT could possibly be the new design. Wtf, they must be fucking with us.
    It way bigger then a CD case and that the Center plate..... as you can see in other pictures on another thread...

someone said bring back the Wing eagle... only reason it was there was cause of Hogan and the Real America era.... from the mid 1980s to 1990s...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Here is the pics they are showing recently....

We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???