Page 87 of 139 FirstFirst ... 37 778586878889 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 1387
  1. #861


    Is this the leaked picture you guys are talking about?

    I'm assuming that this is just the centrepiece (is that what you call it?) It looks gaudy to be honest, way too much gold. And it's not really all that different from the Cena Spinner now is it? But if this is the real deal, i'll reserve judgement until it's strapped up. Until then... BRING BACK THE FUCKING EAGLE!!

  2. #862
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post


    Is this the leaked picture you guys are talking about?

    I'm assuming that this is just the centrepiece (is that what you call it?) It looks gaudy to be honest, way too much gold. And it's not really all that different from the Cena Spinner now is it? But if this is the real deal, i'll reserve judgement until it's strapped up. Until then... BRING BACK THE FUCKING EAGLE!!
    There's a new picture leaked.
    And they'll never bring back the Winged Eagle bud.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #863
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    137
    Blog Entries
    11
    The current "Spinner" WWE Championship belt WAS, originally, made for John Cena. That Championship belt is a representation of the John Cena Era in WWE. The reason it was around so long is because the replica's of the "Spinner" Title belt was in high demand amongst fans, mainly kids. The new WWE Championship belt that is coming out is simply a new design as fans have demanded a new look to it. The reason it still looks slightly "flashy" is because is still represents the PG/John Cena Era in WWE, even though it is likely (in my opinion) it will debut around the waist of CM Punk (who has also stated that he hates the new look of it).

  4. #864
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    I liked Reks, it's sad to see him go. Now I want to see Hawkins & Ryder or Hawkins & Trent Baretta (why did nobody mentioned him?)
    ‚Äč

  5. #865
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    I liked Reks, it's sad to see him go. Now I want to see Hawkins & Ryder or Hawkins & Trent Baretta (why did nobody mentioned him?)
    WHERE'S TRENT!!!

    I miss Trent Barretta and his arsenal of crazy moves!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #866
    http://www.wzronline.com/wp-content/...wetitle7/1.jpg

    That looks like the faceplate before it became the one posted on the other page..

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  7. #867
    Well at least it isn't Jeff hardy's diva championship belt.

  8. #868
    This is all just to fuck with us. The belt will be ugly and toy like but.. Look at the size of the plate, its a bit bigger than a cd case. This plate is a very first try at a side plate. Not the front plate. I dont know what the shit the big industrial steel wwe plate was because its fucking madness to think THAT could possibly be the new design. Wtf, they must be fucking with us.
    What a real Championship looks like.



  9. #869
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,046
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by peppermill25 View Post
    This is all just to fuck with us. The belt will be ugly and toy like but.. Look at the size of the plate, its a bit bigger than a cd case. This plate is a very first try at a side plate. Not the front plate. I dont know what the shit the big industrial steel wwe plate was because its fucking madness to think THAT could possibly be the new design. Wtf, they must be fucking with us.
    It way bigger then a CD case and that the Center plate..... as you can see in other pictures on another thread...

    someone said bring back the Wing eagle... only reason it was there was cause of Hogan and the Real America era.... from the mid 1980s to 1990s...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  10. #870
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,046
    Blog Entries
    1
    Here is the pics they are showing recently....

    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.