Page 86 of 139 FirstFirst ... 36 768485868788 96 136 ... LastLast
    If that is the real design I would never ever want to be WWE Champion. That thing is hideous.

I don't think Buggy would lie about being released. She has soo much talent that I just don't see her going anywhere any time soon. If she did or does get released then I would be very disappointed in WWE for dropping another GREAT female wrestler. The first nail in the coffin for me was when they released Sofia Cortez.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Personally i like the undisputed belt that they had before the spinner, or the old wwf championship from 1998 onwards
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Why exactly are Orange County Choppers making a belt? Is it just me, or does that make no sense?

Surely it would make more sense that those leaked pictures are in fact part of a bike design they are doing, and WWE is allowing the pictures to continue to circulate to put people off the scent.

It looks like it's still in the molding stage. It looked more like a base getting ready for the coloring and detailing stage. That's like expecting a baby to look like Collin Ferrel straight out of the womb. I'm waiting for the final product before I pull a Fred Durst and flip the bird at WWE.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

It is the WWE and they have turned that championship into a prop so its a hit or miss for me. As long as they don't touch the WHC, I am good.

#REAL!

Withholding judgement until we get a sight of the finished product.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Reks wasn't being used right, he made the right decision. This guy could have been so much bigger than he was being portrayed. He had the look and was charasmatic. I guess it just wasn't his time
    Yep. Wanting to stay home and be with his daughter was a admirable decision.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes2J View Post
    Something old (Chris freaking Jericho *sad face* )...something new (Reks)...something borrowed (from TNA...it's Kharma, but I'm guessing she'll be back...poor Kia)....something blue? Who is blue?? Maybe, rather WHAT IS BLUE? I smell a reformatting of SmackDown! I sure hope not though...some years they were leagues better than Raw.
    Well Jericho's only keyfabe gone from WWE, he'll be back before the year's out/early 2013.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Isn't there already a thread on this? I'm sure I commented on another thread of the same topic last night...

Anyway, from the pictures, it looks to have the makings of a title belt that will eventually look better then the one they currently have. But as Bodom says, I think we should wait until we have a better idea of what the finished product will look like, since the leaked pictures simply show only the main plate of the belt.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!